Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucan

div 3 drumgath 1   14   darragh cross 1  10

dundroma

Can anyone tell me what club "Neill Cousins" belong to Thanks

maldini

wildrover

A good SF championship draw where all 8 games should be competitive this time round. There are a few stand-out ties (both East-Down derby games, the Saval v Mayobridge derby and the Clonduff v Bryansford game) where the spectators should get their money's worth...

CitySlicker11

Anyone able to shed any light on the score in the challenge game played between Antrim and Down last night at Carryduff?

supersub

2-14 to 1-7 - Benny and Arthur goal scorers. Dan, Doyle and Maginn played also.

In other news the big four have been kept apart very nicely in the championship is my view..........

And finally are there league tables anywhere??

thewobbler

Quote from: dundroma on July 04, 2012, 12:01:54 AM
Can anyone tell me what club "Neill Cousins" belong to Thanks
I'm pretty sure he's An Riocht

whitegoodman

Quote from: supersub on July 04, 2012, 01:18:52 PM
2-14 to 1-7 - Benny and Arthur goal scorers. Dan, Doyle and Maginn played also.

In other news the big four have been kept apart very nicely in the championship is my view..........

And finally are there league tables anywhere??

I would call it a big 3 at the minute.  With the amount of men Bryansford have away, they are not at the same level as the other 3 at the moment imo.

Kilcoo/Burren
Mayobridge
Byransford/Clonduff
Everyone else

supersub

Fair enough. Do the bridge not have a fair few away as well? Would they not be on a par?

whitegoodman

They have 4 or 5 away from what i hear including brady and quinn although the could be back for the latter round of the championship.

With Grant and Woods especially not getting any younger they are very relient on Coulter being fit and firing.  Not the team the once were and dont hold the same fear from teams as they once did but on their day they could beat anyone but just dont think they could do it consistently over a whole championship campaign imo.

wildrover

For what its worth my club rankings for the top teams in Down currently would be (Space between tiers denotes gap between teams):

Burren

Kilcoo

Mayobridge

Bryansford
Clonduff/Castlewellan/Longstone
Ballyholland/Saval/Rostrevor
Downpatrick/An Riocht/Annaclone/Warrenpoint

DownFanatic

Annaclone and Warrenpoint are the top two teams in Division 2 at the moment and both are in the IFC this year. Would be great if they were kept apart in the draw and met in the Final.

whitegoodman

Mayobridge bt clonduff tonight in an entertaining game. Bridge went 7 or 8 up, clonduff came back to be leading by a point and bridge finished with 1 2 to win it.

More disappointingly Conor Garvey was playing which looks bleak for the ulster final.

SHEEDY

Quote from: whitegoodman on July 04, 2012, 09:18:08 PM
Mayobridge bt clonduff tonight in an entertaining game. Bridge went 7 or 8 up, clonduff came back to be leading by a point and bridge finished with 1 2 to win it.

More disappointingly Conor Garvey was playing which looks bleak for the ulster final.
ft mayobridge 4-10  clonduff 2-12
nil satis nisi optimum

Leonardo

Con Reynolds played a BLINDer