Author Topic: Down Club Hurling & Football  (Read 5071997 times)

BarryBreensBandage

• View Profile
Re: Down Club Hurling & Football
« Reply #32520 on: November 03, 2019, 11:47:51 PM »
Great to see Glenn winning today. A club on the way up and will be a real force when they get all their players back. Good luck in the semi final.
Fair play, thanks
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Mourne Red

• View Profile
« Reply #32521 on: November 04, 2019, 07:49:03 AM »
I thought Glenn were lucky enough to win BBB, Jack McCartan probably the best player for them on the day.. Strange game plan from Kinawley didnít really attack a lot of lateral passing no one wanting to break the line until last 5 minutes and missed two goal scoring opportunities.. Shocking penalty miss from Ruairi Corrigan at the end also

Hedgehunter

• View Profile
« Reply #32522 on: November 04, 2019, 12:17:23 PM »
I thought Glenn were lucky enough to win BBB, Jack McCartan probably the best player for them on the day.. Strange game plan from Kinawley didnít really attack a lot of lateral passing no one wanting to break the line until last 5 minutes and missed two goal scoring opportunities.. Shocking penalty miss from Ruairi Corrigan at the end also

Perhaps a bit harsh on Glenn who I thought were always in control (bar the missed penalty) and the better team. Yes the corrigans had plenty of ball but created very little scoring opportunities. Which is surely what you want your defensive setup to do?

downjim

• View Profile
« Reply #32523 on: November 04, 2019, 12:23:08 PM »
Carryduff are a very good side and they will win Ulster u21.

downjim

• View Profile
« Reply #32524 on: November 04, 2019, 12:23:55 PM »
Well done to Glenn yesterday btw

general

• View Profile
« Reply #32525 on: November 04, 2019, 12:25:13 PM »

Perhaps a bit harsh on Glenn who I thought were always in control (bar the missed penalty) and the better team. Yes the corrigans had plenty of ball but created very little scoring opportunities. Which is surely what you want your defensive setup to do?

Wasn't the best game to watch no doubt about it but as far as glenn are concerned we deserved the win. Some score from matty bagnall when he came on to wrap it up.

Glenns defensive game was superb. onwards and upwards

SamFever

• View Profile
« Reply #32526 on: November 04, 2019, 12:40:13 PM »
   Saul now taken over the mantle as the League of Nations for the U21 competition.

Ambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #32527 on: November 04, 2019, 12:43:53 PM »
Well done to Glenn yesterday btw

And Kilcoo. As a county we always support our representatives in Ulster and indeed beyond.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

downjim

• View Profile
« Reply #32528 on: November 04, 2019, 12:59:26 PM »
I wonít be supporting Kilcoo due to their behaviour this year among others and I have told Kilcoo people this.

Ambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #32529 on: November 04, 2019, 01:06:29 PM »
Iím sure Kilcoo people are losing a lot of sleep over this. Would a free lunch in Greenans and a years subscription to The Magpie change your mind?

Obviously you canít support the county team if there are any Kilcoo players on it.

downjim

• View Profile
« Reply #32530 on: November 04, 2019, 01:09:41 PM »
To be honest I would not support any other team except Burren. What sort of game was it?? Is it true they were ultra defensive.

Last Caress

• View Profile
« Reply #32531 on: November 04, 2019, 01:18:06 PM »
To be honest I would not support any other team except Burren. What sort of game was it?? Is it true they were ultra defensive.
Begrudger.....A person who tends to complain, especially about trivial or petty matters

Ambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #32532 on: November 04, 2019, 01:45:23 PM »

RadioGAAGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #32533 on: November 04, 2019, 02:14:03 PM »
What sort of game was it?? Is it true they were ultra defensive.

Only one winner in the other QFs scored more.
i usse an speelchekor

Godsown

• View Profile
« Reply #32534 on: November 04, 2019, 03:16:23 PM »

Kilcoo always in control. If anything Magherafelt showed no attacking ambition until last 5 mins. Goal was always going to be a big factor in this game and once Kilcoo scored the goal game was over