Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Town Gael

Hilltown always gets the big games - the bias is awful. I might be accused of being biased but Castlewellan could easily handle the bigger games, as could Newcastle. Also I think every person going into the matches should be given a numbered ticket as there is no way of knowing how much money should reach the county board and how much actually does!!

Mid Down Gael

After the theft off many Loughinisland players wallets from the Castlewellan changing rooms last night they shouldnt get another game.

Square Ball

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on August 23, 2009, 01:22:30 PM
After the theft off many Loughinisland players wallets from the Castlewellan changing rooms last night they shouldnt get another game.

first time I have heard that, there are some scumbags about, surely you cannot stop them getting games because of the actions of one or two?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

niveaformen

Quote from: Square Ball on August 23, 2009, 01:48:20 PM

first time I have heard that, there are some scumbags about, surely you cannot stop them getting games because of the actions of one or two?

You can aye. Should it not have been Castlewellan who should have made sure the changing rooms were locked and secure?

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: niveaformen on August 23, 2009, 02:00:36 PM

You can aye. Should it not have been Castlewellan who should have made sure the changing rooms were locked and secure?

It def should have been. and had stewards surrounding changing rooms during game.

too long ref

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on August 23, 2009, 02:03:35 PM
Quote from: niveaformen on August 23, 2009, 02:00:36 PM

It def should have been. and had stewards surrounding changing rooms during game.

apparently 4 players got there wallets stolen, with there credit cards and over £500 between them in it as they were going out after the match also there phones and watches and a ipod taken.a complete disgrace, surely castlewellan should take responsabilty for this dirty deed.

mournerambler

I can't believe that the Castlewellan club failed to ensure that all dressing rooms were locked during this game or any game for that matter, the scumbags that do this are the lowest of the low & I would hope that they are identified ASAP.

general

Junior Championship in Saval

Bosco 0:11   Glenn 1:08

Bosco 0:10 Glenn 0:01 Half time Score, worst wind iv played against for a long time

passedit

St pauls bt aghaderg by 4. And I'm. Stuck among a bunch of cnuts parading on the queens highway
Don't Panic

western exile

Junior Championship
Bright 1-9  Dromara 1-9

Ciarán Kelly got probably the goal of the season to help Dromara get out of gaol.

lroberts680

Are all of the Hurling matches in Castlewellan still on at the minute?

supersub

Highlander3

Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 05:49:52 PM
Quote from: niveaformen on August 20, 2009, 01:22:11 PM
Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 12:57:42 PM
Quote from: too long ref on August 20, 2009, 02:12:58 AM
I see and hear jamie o'reilly has signed a 3 year contract with the richmond tigers.  congratulations to him and good luck.  Big miss for loughinisland and down, a great talent.

well it was on the richmond tigers website last night.  RICHMOND TIGERS HAVE SIGNED THERE FIRST IRISH NFL PLAYER, AND A QUOTE FROM JAMIE SAYING ''IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND HE WILL JOI UP WITH THE TEAM FOR THE 09/10 SEASON''.  thats what was the headlines anyway.

Nah thats lies, he hasnt put pen to paper

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:WKGWGia8vxoJ:www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/82750/default.aspx+jamie+o%27reilly+richmond+tigers&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

[/b]

That's old news Highlander3 but here you go.

Thanks for that Mournerambler, i just wish we did not keep lossing our young players, the seniors need the help, the only good thing is that i think that there were at least 2/3 other better Down players on that U21.

western exile

Quote from: Town Gael on August 22, 2009, 12:31:33 PM
Tut Tut- how dare people on here criticise a referes's performance or blame them for a defeat!!! ;D
Your sarcasm is wasted. If you look closer, it is mostly the neutral posters that were accurately commenting on the referees performance.  That is a long way from someone yapping about every referee that was in charge of a game that their club loses

Bitta-Banter

IFC Quarter Final in Bright:
Darragh Cross 0-9 Downpatrick 0-6

I heard Mayobridge were leading Kilcoo 1-6 to 0-1 with 25minutes played