Ulster Minor Football Club Championship 2014 (at Saint Pauls)

Started by drici, August 27, 2014, 11:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

Some amount of bullshit recently.
At the start of 2015 how many clubs would wish they wouldn't need the expense of having to fund two or three trips to Belfast in persuit of the title of best minor team in Ulster.  I'd bet 95% of clubs would settle right now for that type of problem.

St Paul host a good competition that has the respect of the vast majority of teams who are considered good enough to receive an invitation to take part. It's small beer to complain about the cost of running buses etc and says more about the ambitions of a club who wouldn't look forward to taking part in it.

imtommygunn

Yes BS I don't understand the negativity round this competition. Fantastic tournament and I'm sure the players would agree. St Pauls took on something which didn't exist and have done a fantastic job of it.

bennydorano

Fantastic Tournament, the quality of some of the games in absolutely shocking conditions over the years has been amazing.

Upthecut

A fantastic tournament. Have great memories of it. Watching what you ate over Christmas. Training with your club at a time of year when you never ever did. Frost on your laces. It created a great bond between the lads and is still something we talk about today.

Nigel White

Quote from: bennydorano on December 24, 2014, 02:01:56 PM
Fantastic Tournament, the quality of some of the games in absolutely shocking conditions over the years has been amazing.
You hit the nail on the head. Absolutely shocking conditions! Borders on child abuse

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.