'Punch a Jew' GAA star in criminal investigation

Started by Agent Orange, August 20, 2014, 11:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: God14 on August 20, 2014, 12:14:11 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on August 20, 2014, 12:06:06 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 20, 2014, 11:49:43 AM
Quote from: God14 on August 20, 2014, 11:43:40 AM
Tommys account was private though, so only people he approved should have been able to see it

True, but he has over 1000 followers according to that link Deiseach put up, so he's probably not that vigilant.

Aye made private after he knew he was in the shit.

It was definitely private at time he posted. 100%.

Either way, and we are getting away from the point, he's a twat for doing that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sidney

haranguerer

By happy coincidence, today is 'kick a ginger' day. Many people are advocating it, on twitter and elsewhere.

I'm interested to see what logic you all use for differentiating, given that there must be a difference. There certainly is in the criminal investigation rate.

God14

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 20, 2014, 12:18:15 PM
Quote from: God14 on August 20, 2014, 12:14:11 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on August 20, 2014, 12:06:06 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 20, 2014, 11:49:43 AM
Quote from: God14 on August 20, 2014, 11:43:40 AM
Tommys account was private though, so only people he approved should have been able to see it

True, but he has over 1000 followers according to that link Deiseach put up, so he's probably not that vigilant.

Aye made private after he knew he was in the shit.

It was definitely private at time he posted. 100%.

Either way, and we are getting away from the point, he's a t**t for doing that

Maybe, however if he wasn't a retired amateur county footballer would we be talking about it?

CD

At least he had the nerve to stand up and take the flack about it rather than the usual, 'My account was hacked.' that we get as an excuse from every other tool who says something they regret.

Only 29?? Why isn't he still on the Tyrone panel?
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

mouview

Quote from: haranguerer on August 20, 2014, 12:24:24 PM
By happy coincidence, today is 'kick a ginger' day. Many people are advocating it, on twitter and elsewhere.

I'm interested to see what logic you all use for differentiating, given that there must be a difference. There certainly is in the criminal investigation rate.

When does "kick a k***ker "day come?

johnneycool

Quote from: haranguerer on August 20, 2014, 12:24:24 PM

Considering the amount of bile put up on certain Fleg protestors web sites, twitter feeds and facebook the PSNI should be very busy with all these prosecutions..

Not condoning McGuigans actions as he's a numpty for putting up such moronic stuff, but he's in good company on social media.

Sidney

Hearing now that McGuigan wrote "But they ALL have lovely bottoms" on his Twitter page during the Rose of Tralee last night.

BennyCake

I guarantee there are (and has been) worse on twitter and Bookface by bigots during the marching season. I even recall a woman on Stevie Nolan saying she hated all catholics. Try saying that about the Jews and see how you get on. But with Catholics, sure it's harmless fun.

BennyCake

Quote from: Sidney on August 20, 2014, 12:50:15 PM
Hearing now that McGuigan wrote "But they ALL have lovely bottoms" on his Twitter page during the Rose of Tralee last night.

Sure they did  ;D I'd  say there was thousands of the same messages about that.

haranguerer

I have to say I find it a little sinister how a badly judged tweet from someone of no consequence on this issue, makes national Israeli news, and is so strongly pursued. Its like sending in an airstrike in response to someone throwing a firework

AZOffaly

Jaysus, I hope they don't find this site! Missiles will rain down on Galway and Tyrone in no time flat!

J70

Joke my arse. Idiotic to even think that, never mind publish the thought.

Think I'll go out and punch the first Bangladeshi taxi driver I see here in NYC. Because of ISIS. After all, they're muslim and he most likely is too.   :o

orangeman

How has Willie Frazer got off so long given his record ?.

BennyHarp

Person says something stupid on Twitter shocker!
That was never a square ball!!