Are Dublin the best team ever ?

Started by Saffrongael, August 09, 2014, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

I expect dubs to win well today and they can be a great team if they win 3. However I think their canter is a lot to do with oppositions not at the level. I think 3 of the 4 semifinalists from 05 would beat this current dub team.

stew

Quote from: rrhf on August 31, 2014, 10:35:17 AM
I expect dubs to win well today and they can be a great team if they win 3. However I think their canter is a lot to do with oppositions not at the level. I think 3 of the 4 semifinalists from 05 would beat this current dub team.

And pray tell which team would not beat them from 05???
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Old yeller

This thread should be renamed "Are Dublin The Biggest Chokers Of All Time?"

BennyHarp

Dublin's arse fell out again, as soon as someone puts them under pressure. They are no better than they were in 2008.
That was never a square ball!!

Captain Obvious

Wildweasel74

The ole Kerry lads can safety say we can cancel this thread for the next 10/15yrs

rrhf

Quote from: stew on August 31, 2014, 04:57:30 PM
Quote from: rrhf on August 31, 2014, 10:35:17 AM

And pray tell which team would not beat them from 05???
Cork. Armagh kerry and Tyrone in 05 were at a level as impressive as any who played the game.

Armaghtothebone

Wildweasel74

Its quick to note that this thread was started by non-dubs!!

Rossfan

I'd suggest the answer to the question is "NO".
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Line Ball

Quote from: Rossfan on August 31, 2014, 07:33:13 PM
I'd suggest the answer to the question is "NO".

It's hard not to agree with this after today.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Ye can stick your split dublin in 2 up your holes  ;D

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Jell 0 Biafra

With the exception of Alan Brogan, this is still a pretty young team.  Whether or not they're the "best team ever" there's another one or two AI's in them I'd say.