Fish Hook Mickey Burke

Started by squire_in_navy_slacks, July 20, 2014, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

Wild allegations by Burke and O'Dowd................................................back in the day we didnt see Mickey Lyons running to the the ref

http://inpho.ie/media/NnfhA5qtcUQyt_uztms4vw..a?ts=Aj6uX-qogxCbBZJG9PaeAA..a

The Hill is Blue

I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Dinny Breen

A lot of respect for O'Gara, didn't react to severe provocation and showed a lot of discipline, hardy boy too.
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 20, 2014, 10:30:15 PM
A lot of respect for O'Gara, didn't react to severe provocation and showed a lot of discipline, hardy boy too.

Star Lite is pretty clearly far superior to the original now.

jmk

Praise for restraint for the man who started the row?

INDIANA

Quote from: jmk on July 20, 2014, 11:19:46 PM
Praise for restraint for the man who started the row?

no if you watch closely you'll see Reilly punching O Gara twice first.

highorlow

Meath are wrong as usual. The clowns should have kicked off a good scrap in the first 5 minutes instead of the last 10.

Did they not read Darragh during the week.

Meath football has never really fully recovered from the ole ole chants a while back apart from that robbery against Louth which in any case didn't do much for the karma.

Feel bad for the likes of Giles having to look and deal with that.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Hardy

brokencrossbar1

Hardy in fairness to the Dubs I think the Meath boys are out of line here.  I have no love for the jackeen c***ts myself but I don't think they are the instigator here. 

Hardy

I haven't seen it at all. I'm not interested in it. Just another spat on the field. I'm sure O'Gara doesn't go around biting people. I'm sure Mickey Burke doesn't go around sticking his finger in people's mouths. I'm only telling that clown to cop on.

J OGorman

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 21, 2014, 11:13:06 AM

We get it, Dublin arent the guilty party this time, but for the love of god, try and keep your councel a bit. Could have boys coming on here and starting a load of individual threads on Dublin's past and future misdemeaners

Hardy

Just to enter into the spirit of this thread:

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.