Round 4 Qualfier: Kildare v Monaghan

Started by Dinny Breen, July 20, 2014, 05:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Joe brolly and Co stand over your blackguard card now.

beer baron

Quote from: INDIANA on August 02, 2014, 07:58:00 PM
Quote from: beer baron on August 02, 2014, 07:55:21 PM
If the ref gave a black for the foul on Mc Manus he'd be shot. All Kildare have to do is give the ball to Alan Smith and to a lesser extent Paddy Brophy,Smith looks in the mood to do serious harm.

Why ? It was a cynical foul on a goal scoring chance and ref fudged it. Its become a farce the black card now.

It didn't match the specific criteria.

beer baron

Quote from: maigheo on August 02, 2014, 07:58:09 PM
Just wondering why Monaghan have Ciaran Hughes playing back in his own half as he is one of the better full forwards in the game.Kildare look way more up for this game and look the likely winners

Mad that he's sitting so far back,if he's not fit take him off, if he is get him up beside the goals.

squire_in_navy_slacks

beer baron

Where in the name of god were the Kildare defence  :o

CD

What a goal! Fantastic play all the way - great finish!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Zulu

Ref riding Kildare over the past few minutes and Earley is driving me nuts as usual in co-commentary!!!

SouthDublinBro

Monaghan were living on soft frees and scraps before the goal. Undeserved.

J OGorman

Dessie Mone has dragged Monaghan back into this...Some display.

Zulu

Why oh why don't teams leave 2 or 3 players in front of the goal? It forces at least 2 defenders to stay in there and opens up some space in the half forward line.

beer baron

Ah here,how did it make sense for Brophy to take that?Surely someone has a left foot?

Zulu

Would love to see Monaghan do well but Ulster football has to be seen off, it is anti-football I'm afraid. I hope Kildare win this.

rrhf

Canavan and Co are so much more professional than rte s finest it scary. Seen off just like meath an hour ago...

Chimley

tyroneboi

Classy from Kieran Hughes at the end there  ::)