Round 4 Qualfier: Armagh v Meath

Started by armaghniac, July 20, 2014, 03:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

IF the GAA do actually put Mayo/Armagh double/tripleheader together,I won't be there to get T Fearon's autograph. The girlfriend has a holiday booked. :'(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

joemamas

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 21, 2014, 01:03:30 PM
IF the GAA do actually put Mayo/Armagh double/tripleheader together,I won't be there to get T Fearon's autograph. The girlfriend has a holiday booked. :'(

Would it be fair to say that said girlfriend has no interest in Gaelic football. setting a dangerous precedent in my opinion.

naka

I assume that there will be an investigation into the incidents yesterday akin to Armagh against Cavan or will the ccc accept the referee`s report?

Hardy

Quote from: illdecide on July 20, 2014, 07:18:07 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 20, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 20, 2014, 07:05:38 PM
I'm not long back from Croke Park and tbh its very difficult to assess Meath on today's game because Dublin are just frightening the pace and power they play at. Its Dublin's to lose as they have the best team and players by far, so where does that leave Meath? Armagh certainly have nothing to fear as I'd put Meath on par with ourselves and maybe our momentum can carry us through a tight game.

I'd say bookies will have both teams at 1/1

Yer kidding, right? Armagh will be warm favourites.

I don't think there'll be much difference in price between them!!!

BTW I got a few nice snaps of your big yellow bus last night and you lot def have the best bus in Ireland

Correct.
Armagh 4/5 15/2 5/4 Meath.

Jinxy

I would hope there would be some sort of backlash in this team.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

armaghniac

Quote from: Jinxy on July 21, 2014, 02:06:44 PM
I would hope there would be some sort of backlash in this team.

I'm sure they'll bite back.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

drici

5-00pm on Saturday 2nd August in Croke Park.

(Kildare v Monaghan at 7-00pm)

Syferus

Quote from: Hardy on July 21, 2014, 02:02:33 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 20, 2014, 07:18:07 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 20, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 20, 2014, 07:05:38 PM
I'm not long back from Croke Park and tbh its very difficult to assess Meath on today's game because Dublin are just frightening the pace and power they play at. Its Dublin's to lose as they have the best team and players by far, so where does that leave Meath? Armagh certainly have nothing to fear as I'd put Meath on par with ourselves and maybe our momentum can carry us through a tight game.

I'd say bookies will have both teams at 1/1

Yer kidding, right? Armagh will be warm favourites.

I don't think there'll be much difference in price between them!!!

BTW I got a few nice snaps of your big yellow bus last night and you lot def have the best bus in Ireland

Correct.
Armagh 4/5 15/2 5/4 Meath.

That isn't 1/1.

Jinxy

I haven't seen much of Armagh this year are they any use?

armaghniac

Quote from: Jinxy on July 21, 2014, 03:19:10 PM
I haven't seen much of Armagh this year are they any use?

They've done nothing of consequence other than beating Meath in the League.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jinxy

joemamas

Quote from: drici on Today at 02:54:50 PM

Garff Brooks to sing a few between games, as methinks it will the only way there will be 25k plus present.

Mayo Minors v Armagh as part of a treble header on Sunday, but seniors don't play Cork until 4pm. As they say, you cannot make this up. They must really dislike Armagh, that they could not put on two games same day. I am sure there will be some silly excuse.

Rossfan

Quote from: joemamas on July 21, 2014, 03:59:36 PM

Garff Brooks to sing a few between games, as methinks it will the only way there will be 25k plus present.

Mayo Minors v Armagh as part of a treble header on Sunday, but seniors don't play Cork until 4pm. As they say, you cannot make this up. They must really dislike Armagh, that they could not put on two games same day. I am sure there will be some silly excuse.
Mayo are playing on the Sunday so they are doubling up for the furthest away County who are also ( unfortunately  :'( :-\) Provincial champions.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on July 21, 2014, 04:02:27 PM
Quote from: joemamas on July 21, 2014, 03:59:36 PM

Mayo are playing on the Sunday so they are doubling up for the furthest away County who are also ( unfortunately  :'( :-\) Provincial champions.

Imagine the scene: Cian and Andy side-by-side on some open-back wagon lifting Markham and Sam in the Square and confused Rossies in Ballagh cheering. I wanted AIs to come home but this isn't how I imagined it.