The British Open 2014

Started by ONeill, July 14, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muck Savage

Well done GMc and Lowry also, got 112 grand each also for 9 th.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Muck Savage on July 20, 2014, 07:23:08 PM
Well done GMc and Lowry also, got 112 grand each also for 9 th.

An outrageous 65 from Lowry, well done. Some money, not bad for a weekends work
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

muppet

Quote from: muppet on July 16, 2014, 05:15:43 PM
Keegan
Na
Dubuisson

All E/W

My new policy of NOT backing golfers from this island will be reviewed with immediate effect.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on July 20, 2014, 08:18:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on July 16, 2014, 05:15:43 PM
Keegan
Na
Dubuisson

All E/W

My new policy of NOT backing golfers from this island will be reviewed with immediate effect.
Milltown has already alerted his people to find your address.

Orior

I did not think Rory pushed the kid away - I thought it was a handler. I would have given the cheeky bollix a kick in the hoop.

Would I be reading too much into the fact that his Mum and Dad were never together?

Anyway great job Rory. Just the Masters to get now and anything else this year is a bonus. I do hope that Sergio gets a major soon.

Finally, what did the clown in the crowd shout that made Rory get him evicted?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

leaveherinsir

Never mind Rory's flag of allegiance Dustin Johnston is some tool to have money on!! Although having  Sergio and A.Scott done e/w has left me in small profit!!
In fairness to Rory he held it together well. Very difficult position to be in with such a large lead. Many golfers fail with big leads esp when someone goes on a run at them a la Garcia. Fowler also looks like he is maturing into a potential major winner also.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: leaveherinsir on July 20, 2014, 08:56:36 PM
Never mind Rory's flag of allegiance Dustin Johnston is some tool to have money on!! Although having  Sergio and A.Scott done e/w has left me in small profit!!
In fairness to Rory he held it together well. Very difficult position to be in with such a large lead. Many golfers fail with big leads esp when someone goes on a run at them a la Garcia. Fowler also looks like he is maturing into a potential major winner also.
I think Sergio might push on but can only see him winning from behind as it seems only the really top playrrs can hold on for the final 18.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on July 20, 2014, 08:47:54 PM
Milltown has gotten a name for himself on here.

I think an "I love prods the most" comp is needed.

I do love prods
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Jeez don't be calling Ruairi a prod now  ???

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on July 20, 2014, 08:56:13 PM
I did not think Rory pushed the kid away - I thought it was a handler. I would have given the cheeky bollix a kick in the hoop.

Would I be reading too much into the fact that his Mum and Dad were never together?

Anyway great job Rory. Just the Masters to get now and anything else this year is a bonus. I do hope that Sergio gets a major soon.

That was either Kidder, Laoislad or Saffrongael

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 20, 2014, 09:18:20 PM

Jeez don't be calling Ruairi a prod now  ???

Always comes do to this in then end lol

laoislad

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2014, 09:19:47 PM

That makes you the little fella he ignored who just wanted a high 5
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on July 20, 2014, 09:27:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2014, 09:19:47 PM

That makes you the little fella he ignored who just wanted a high 5

Hey pretty shit to get beat by a little fella lol ;)   The next thing you'll hear is he beat the lad up ffs, move on get out for a run and relax

Windmill abu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2014, 05:35:51 PM
Quote from: laoislad on July 20, 2014, 05:32:45 PM
Costly bogey from Sergio. That's probably the end of his race.
Pity.

Time yet, he's been great today and I'd be well pleased if he won, having been around for so long and not win one it would certainly be well applauded by everyone

Maybe not everyone. The Fried Chicken suppliers may want him to win, but the keep racism out of sport supporters may not have his backing,
Never underestimate the power of complaining