The British Open 2014

Started by ONeill, July 14, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on July 18, 2014, 02:50:39 PM
Middle-sized Darren on the march. The lure of the egg salad will put his head away on the back 9 though.

He really looks in good shape.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

Mikhailov

Middle-sized Darren on the march. The lure of the egg salad will put his head away on the back 9 though.

Very good - in fairness he doing ok. Must have are some salads to lose 4 stone.

Read somewhere that it has messed with his co-ordination for the back swing but no doubt when he gets that sorted he will pile the pounds on again and it will be a fecked up again !!!!

deiseach

Am I a bad person for hoping this might be Sergio's year, even at Rory's expense? The same would be true even if it were any of the other Irish lads.

ONeill

Quote from: Mikhailov on July 18, 2014, 04:27:42 PM

Very good - in fairness he doing ok. Must have are some salads to lose 4 stone.

Read somewhere that it has messed with his co-ordination for the back swing but no doubt when he gets that sorted he will pile the pounds on again and it will be a fecked up again !!!!

3 bogeys in the last 4. When his head goes, it goes.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

laoislad

Quote from: deiseach on July 18, 2014, 04:30:32 PM
Am I a bad person for hoping this might be Sergio's year, even at Rory's expense? The same would be true even if it were any of the other Irish lads.
If it's down to Sergio and McIlroy on the back 9 on Sunday I'll be shouting for Sergio.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

sans pessimism

sergio will be havin the tae at the airport when Rors is on the back nine Sunday
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Muck Savage

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2014, 04:06:03 PM
Anyone see AZ today?   ;D

http://balls.ie/golf/the-bbc-has-just-annoyed-the-whole-of-offaly/

Rory with back to back birdies - 2 ahead now

I heard the same here in the US on ESPN a few weeks ago and got my back up, meant to send them a note to get their crap together. At least they didn't say he was from Westmeath or Leix 

Mikhailov

Quote from: laoislad on July 18, 2014, 05:30:24 PM
Quote from: deiseach on July 18, 2014, 04:30:32 PM
If it's down to Sergio and McIlroy on the back 9 on Sunday I'll be shouting for Sergio.

McIlroy would romp it - Sergio is a big a choker as there is on tour and I have backed the fecker loads of times. Rory would eat him alive!!!!!

Sergio devours the weaker players on your but can't handle Tiger or other big players on the back 9. Tiger scares his lights out .....

Gabriel_Hurl

Great to see an Irish man top of the leaderboard

5 clear of Dustin Johnson

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Milltown Row2

Quote from: heganboy on July 18, 2014, 07:36:53 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2014, 07:28:56 PM
* 4 clear

Either way its great to see an Irishman top of the leaderboard. Bring on the haters. Rory could feck it all up tomorrow but he's given himself and his Irish supporters something to cheer about
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

Come on ya boy ya Rory,you're playing a stormer kid.

glens abu

Good man Rory,mad now didn't have faith and stick a few pence on him. >:(

Kidder81

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2014, 09:08:41 PM
Quote from: heganboy on July 18, 2014, 07:36:53 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2014, 07:28:56 PM
* 4 clear

Either way its great to see an Irishman top of the leaderboard. Bring on the haters. Rory could feck it all up tomorrow but he's given himself and his Irish supporters something to cheer about

You love the haters, you wouldn't be happy if everyone was right behind him.