The Official 2016 US Presidential election thread

Started by Eamonnca1, July 10, 2014, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 10:09:34 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 11, 2015, 09:23:20 PM
The b**tard Saudis are supporting/ funding ISIS just like the West did earlier.
The Syrian men who are fleeing ISIS are trying to save their and their families' lives by getting to fcuk out of a war.
Why didn't you stay in the North and fight the Brits?
Why do you spout so much nonsense on here?
You've sadly gone right wing but job native it seems :-[

Britain never declared war on Ireland you bollocks, nor we them! Have you ever set foot in Ireland?

I was never an IRA fan and voted for independent candidates or the SDLP. If Britain had declared war I would have went to war as would many on here.

You are a far left wing nut, why?
I'm not a bollocks.
I've lived almost all my life in Ireland.
I'm a centrist social democrat - Although that's loony left in white US terms I suppose.
And it's " I would have GONE" not " would have went" ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 10:01:34 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 10, 2015, 09:40:00 PM
Quote from: easytiger95 on December 10, 2015, 09:22:16 PM
Quote from: stew on December 10, 2015, 08:50:56 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 10, 2015, 08:42:38 PM
Clinton will win regardless of who is nominated or running to oppose her. This is a dream scenario for the Democrats. Should own the White House for 16 years straight now.

She has serious issues on trust and her tenure as SOS, she is seen as hard on the police and not a fan of the military, she has lied out her arse about Benghazi and she has a Democrat leading the polls in the GOP by a country mile, yep, she is the next President, the people are that stupid.

If elected she will go down as one of the worst Presidents the yanks ever had in my opinion.

When, to who and about what?

Three questions that 10 (count 'em) governmental. departmental and congressional enquiries (some of them rabidly partisan) have been unable to answer.

If she has lied about Benghazi, give an example and back it up by referencing where it was exposed. Otherwise you're just lying over and and over. Much like your fictional nemesis, Hillary "Strap-On" Clinton (TM Stew)

Benghazi is just about the only theme the GOP have. It's pathetic. Swiftboats worked but that was against Kerry 12 years ago, before Lehman.

First of all, I consider her the Thatcher of the USA, she is a horrible b**tard in my opinion that has no regard for the American people, she has blood on her hands from her time as SOS, she lied to the parents of the dead in Benghazi, had over 500 emails from the top man who begged for help, the special forces were ready to get them out and she said no! Fact.

You are naive if you think that is all the GOP has, her murdered former business partner/lover will come up, many think she or bubba had a hand in that, their Foundation takes lots of money from the Saudis whose record on human rights is the worst in the world, or among them, especially against women.

Her time as secretary of State was a disaster and she did a shitty job as a Governor, the list goes on and on, she is a lying sack but hey, she is a leftie so we will put aside the fact she is a lying sack, bend over and vote for  a lying cancer with blood on her hands.

Benghazi and Vince Foster/murder and fact in the one paragraph.

Get some help stew.

stew

Quote from: J70 on December 11, 2015, 11:01:35 PM
Clinton will win regardless of who is nominated or running to oppose her. This is a dream scenario for the Democrats. Should own the White House for 16 years straight now.

She has serious issues on trust and her tenure as SOS, she is seen as hard on the police and not a fan of the military, she has lied out her arse about Benghazi and she has a Democrat leading the polls in the GOP by a country mile, yep, she is the next President, the people are that stupid.

If elected she will go down as one of the worst Presidents the yanks ever had in my opinion.

Three questions that 10 (count 'em) governmental. departmental and congressional enquiries (some of them rabidly partisan) have been unable to answer.

If she has lied about Benghazi, give an example and back it up by referencing where it was exposed. Otherwise you're just lying over and and over. Much like your fictional nemesis, Hillary "Strap-On" Clinton (TM Stew)

Benghazi is just about the only theme the GOP have. It's pathetic. Swiftboats worked but that was against Kerry 12 years ago, before Lehman.

First of all, I consider her the Thatcher of the USA, she is a horrible b**tard in my opinion that has no regard for the American people, she has blood on her hands from her time as SOS, she lied to the parents of the dead in Benghazi, had over 500 emails from the top man who begged for help, the special forces were ready to get them out and she said no! Fact.

You are naive if you think that is all the GOP has, her murdered former business partner/lover will come up, many think she or bubba had a hand in that, their Foundation takes lots of money from the Saudis whose record on human rights is the worst in the world, or among them, especially against women.

Her time as secretary of State was a disaster and she did a shitty job as a Governor, the list goes on and on, she is a lying sack but hey, she is a leftie so we will put aside the fact she is a lying sack, bend over and vote for  a lying cancer with blood on her hands.

Get some help stew.

Aye you are right, she is a snow queen, pure as the driven snow, the Clinton's are shysters but hey, they are liberals so who care's right? And I need the help! ::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

J70

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 11:33:47 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 11, 2015, 11:01:35 PM

Get some help stew.

Aye you are right, she is a snow queen, pure as the driven snow, the Clinton's are shysters but hey, they are liberals so who care's right? And I need the help! ::)

Where did I say she is the snow queen?

Criticize away. She is a hypocrite like most other politicians. You may have legitimate issues with her platform. The conspiracy theory, cloak and dagger stuff just sounds stupid though.

muppet

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35083150

Donald Trump in Twitter spat with Saudi Prince Alwaleed

A Saudi prince has described US businessman Donald Trump, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, as a "disgrace to America".

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said on Twitter that Mr Trump should give up his presidential ambitions because he would never win.

It follows Mr Trump's call for Muslims to be barred from entering the US for security reasons.

Mr Trump responded by accusing the prince of wanting to use what he called "daddy's money" to control US politicians.

That would not happen, Mr Trump said, when he got elected.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34641129

Donald Trump 'started out with $1m loan' from father

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said he got his start in business with a "small" $1m loan from his father.

Speaking at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, voters asked the flamboyant businessman to show some humility and common ground with average Americans.

Mr Trump said he "often drives himself" and recently ate at McDonald's.

His father Fred was a successful real estate developer who gave him seed money to begin investments.

"It has not been easy for me," said Mr Trump.

"And I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of $1m. I came into Manhattan and I had to pay him back, and I had to pay him back with interest."
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: muppet on December 12, 2015, 05:26:32 PM

A Saudi prince has described US businessman Donald Trump, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, as a "disgrace to America".

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said on Twitter that Mr Trump should give up his presidential ambitions because he would never win.

It follows Mr Trump's call for Muslims to be barred from entering the US for security reasons.

Mr Trump responded by accusing the prince of wanting to use what he called "daddy's money" to control US politicians.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said he got his start in business with a "small" $1m loan from his father.

Speaking at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, voters asked the flamboyant businessman to show some humility and common ground with average Americans.

His father Fred was a successful real estate developer who gave him seed money to begin investments.

"And I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of $1m. I came into Manhattan and I had to pay him back, and I had to pay him back with interest."

Yeah, he had it tough. Grew up in one of the wealthiest areas of Queens and was spotted $1 million 40 years ago by his auld fella to get him started.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 12, 2015, 05:26:32 PM

Arrogant bastard, "a small loan of 1 million" Twat.

Apparently so

This boyo Trump has a lot of money about him I hear. Surely to f**k he could afford a better wig?

f**k sake man

stew

Quote from: seafoid on December 11, 2015, 11:43:55 PM
Hil vs the GOP

It-s the lesser of 2 evils

Funny the way ye all always fall on the side of the dems though, every time, that is a cowardly way out to justify your support for a tr**p like Clinton.

J70

Quote from: stew on December 13, 2015, 01:57:02 AM
Hil vs the GOP

Funny the way ye all always fall on the side of the dems though, every time, that is a cowardly way out to justify your support for a tr**p like Clinton.

Policies?

Lesser of two evils?

I personally couldn't give a f**k if Hillary is a horrible person. Her policy proposals and views suck a lot less than the GOPs. Ergo she will get my vote and contributions if she is the Democratic nominee.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on December 13, 2015, 02:18:45 AM
Hil vs the GOP

Policies?

Lesser of two evils?

I personally couldn't give a f**k if Hillary is a horrible person. Her policy proposals and views suck a lot less than the GOPs. Ergo she will get my vote and contributions if she is the Democratic nominee.
Hill is bought by Wall St. The US needs a new economic model where the national wealth doesn't trickle up to the 0.01% incessantly. The status quo is ultra dangerous.
Someone like Ike is required.

easytiger95

Hil vs the GOP

Do you ever read anything you write?

seafoid

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/13/donald-trump-ted-cruz-maniac-iowa-polls-independent-candidate

Donald Trump on Sunday threatened to run as an independent presidential candidate, as Republican backlash over his proposed ban on Muslim immigration coincided with signs of him slipping in the crucial battle for Iowa.

The once dominant frontrunner is now 10 percentage points behind conservative rival Ted Cruz in the state, according to a Des Moines Register-Bloomberg poll that saw Trump slide to second just 49 days before the Iowa caucus on 1 February.