Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 02:56:06 PM
Quote from: WT4E on July 01, 2014, 02:15:56 PM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 12:27:02 PM
Quote from: WT4E on July 01, 2014, 11:44:59 AM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 11:37:09 AM
Quote from: WT4E on June 30, 2014, 01:44:22 PM
It would be some kick in the teeth for Monaghan considering their celebrating and significance they seem to attach to the Tyrone result!

So you expected us to make nothing of it, not having beaten Tyrone for 26 years and in addition to what happened last year in Croke Park?

Jaysus you're a shockin bad loser...  ::)

No not at all - Just think it would be bad luck for Monaghan having got the monkey off their back to get defeated by Tyrone be out of the championship and nothing to show for it just because of the "luck" of the Qualifier draw.

Then again I suppose you could make and sell a dvd of the game!

I think you're contradicting yourself, either that or you're not getting your point across very accurately.

In addition, how has luck got anything to do with it? And, if you believe some of your colleagues we are already dining out on luck with all these home games. You boys believe the draw is rigged anyhow, therefore removing the possibility of luck..

You seem to be VERY annoyed. The bad luck I'm talking about is the fact that say just for arguments sake Armagh beat Monaghan in the replay.

Monaghan have already defeated Tyrone who are arguably the team that most other teams would like to have stayed away from in the qualifiers (bad luck) so if Monaghan want to go to All Ireland final they would have to beat Tyrone twice in the one year.

If they had of got Carlow and went on a run in the qualifiers avoiding the bigger teams for another round or so then that would be good luck!

I get all that. It's your original claim that we over indulged in celebration after beating you for the first time in 26 years followed by you stating the opposite (i.e. no not at all) which annoys me a little, but not VERY. Your arrogance is a little annoying also, but again, not VERY.

I never said you over indulged!

I'm not arrogant - your just hyper sensitive!  ;D

Rossfan

If they had of got Carlow
For fcuk sake I thought we'd got rid of that blooper from the Board a year ago  :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

WT4E

Quote from: Rossfan on July 01, 2014, 03:27:26 PM
If they had of got Carlow
For fcuk sake I thought we'd got rid of that blooper from the Board a year ago  :-[

???

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: general_lee on June 30, 2014, 05:52:29 PM
It's win-win for Armagh.

Beat Monaghan and we're in an Ulster final.

Lose and we get to watch Ciaran McKeever bully Sean Cavanagh

LOL
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: WT4E on July 01, 2014, 03:25:18 PM
It would be some kick in the teeth for Monaghan considering their celebrating and significance they seem to attach to the Tyrone result!

So you expected us to make nothing of it, not having beaten Tyrone for 26 years and in addition to what happened last year in Croke Park?

No not at all - Just think it would be bad luck for Monaghan having got the monkey off their back to get defeated by Tyrone be out of the championship and nothing to show for it just because of the "luck" of the Qualifier draw.

I think you're contradicting yourself, either that or you're not getting your point across very accurately.

In addition, how has luck got anything to do with it? And, if you believe some of your colleagues we are already dining out on luck with all these home games. You boys believe the draw is rigged anyhow, therefore removing the possibility of luck..

You seem to be VERY annoyed. The bad luck I'm talking about is the fact that say just for arguments sake Armagh beat Monaghan in the replay.

Monaghan have already defeated Tyrone who are arguably the team that most other teams would like to have stayed away from in the qualifiers (bad luck) so if Monaghan want to go to All Ireland final they would have to beat Tyrone twice in the one year.

If they had of got Carlow and went on a run in the qualifiers avoiding the bigger teams for another round or so then that would be good luck!

I get all that. It's your original claim that we over indulged in celebration after beating you for the first time in 26 years followed by you stating the opposite (i.e. no not at all) which annoys me a little, but not VERY. Your arrogance is a little annoying also, but again, not VERY.

You get the last word, good man.

Main Street

Quote from: haveaharp on July 01, 2014, 02:40:55 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 01, 2014, 01:16:25 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 01, 2014, 12:14:45 PM
You Tyronies are the most arrogant hoors around, i know it's meant to be a bit of a wind up but you actually think like that anyway...

listened to some "woman" call every Monaghon player a dirty whoor along with a few anti-Tyrone digs at every oppertunity.

And she'd be right ;D
Mrs Fearon does loosen her tongue a bit after a few pints.

macdanger2

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 04:53:47 PM

That has to be one of the most childish phrases with which to end an argument

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 01, 2014, 08:10:46 PM

Thanks, but it wasn't an argument, it was a discussion, which is now over.

omaghjoe

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 01, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

Just want this to keep going

omaghjoe

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 02, 2014, 03:22:09 AM

to see if the quote borders will close in on itself

omaghjoe

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 02, 2014, 03:25:18 AM

No helpers?

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 02, 2014, 03:09:11 PM

No helpers?

As previously pointed out, that's just childish..

omaghjoe

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 03, 2014, 10:13:34 PM

No helpers?

Has someone already tried it?

omaghjoe

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 04, 2014, 06:12:03 AM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 03, 2014, 10:13:34 PM

No helpers?

Has someone already tried it?

Any links?

tonto1888

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 01, 2014, 08:39:32 AM
Quote from: Agent Orange on June 30, 2014, 06:29:21 PM
Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2014, 04:42:14 PM
We've beaten them 433 times since the 2002 first round game.

Sorry about the 2005 Ulster final, we won't mention the cheating in 2003 ;)

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2014, 04:42:14 PM
McKeever will get sent off.

Surely the ref will see through Tyrones diving?

But aren't we getting ahead of ourselves, Armagh have bigger fish to fry, in the Ulster final.

The ref gifted Armagh the 2005 final, but it spurred Tyrone on at the end of the summer.

I think Paul McGranes inability to pick a ball up spurred Tyrone on that day. That and the still inexplicible decision to take of McGeeney. Of all the loses over the years the 2005 semi final hurts the most. Even more than 03 because Im not sure we would have beaten Tyrone even if Marsden stayed on the pitch