Francie Bellew Speaks

Started by ONeill, June 28, 2014, 12:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Armaghgeddon

Wonder how long this topic will go before hearing about Linden....

ONeill

Pre-match ritual is eating a packet of jaffa cakes. Disappointed it wasn't something more agricultural.

orangeman

Human after all. Jee but he was a tough lad.

moysider

Knee into the back at 2:27.
Class indeed.

ardchieftain

Francie will always be a legend to me. Gutted his pre match ritual wasn't eating a loaf of wheaten bread with real butter.

moysider

ONeill

The oul website is still there, gatherin dust. http://franciebellew.webs.com/francienews.htm

They'll have to update the Francie Frases section now.

T Fearon

One of many legends of 02 that will ultimately assume diety status.Will never forget his immortal words to Peter Mc Donnell when he retired in 08. "There's plenty of fine young men in Armagh,let them at it!"

Club Rossa

Will never forget your immortal words to Mark Sidebottom before the 2003 final Tony :P

ONeill

Was it 08 v Fermanagh where he nearly had a shot for a point?

Gaffer

Tough cookie.

Gourley looked as if he had run into a brick wall in that video.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

rrhf

An admirable critter who Armagh fans lionised.... nice to hear him talk.   Joe Kernans genius spotted him and made him a mainstay, any other Armagh manager may not have used him.  He was as tough and committed as they come and done job after job efficiently well.   Kernan made him an intercounty player, Mulligan as he admits himself made him an All Star. Had the odd dive in him as we seen against Cavan to get Pearse Mc Kenna  sent off and is referred to in that dedicated site, but rightly will be remembered for his uncompromising football.  Unfortunately the modern game will weed these characters out... and we will all be the poorer for it.     
Oh for the stadrad of excellence of Tyrone V Armagh, Kerry V Tyrone in 2005.  There will never be two better games. 

T Fearon

Not the first time he has spoken to the world! Famously granted RTE a brief interview after a game in Croke Park when he was in his pomp

Hardy

Great to discover, when we learn Francie has a tongue, that it's in his cheek.