Best of Luck Gabriel_Hurl!!

Started by brokencrossbar1, June 27, 2014, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Which begs the question (probably best judged by ones married more that 7/8 years) Would you get married again if it all went tits up with your current wife?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 29, 2014, 05:27:41 PM
Which begs the question (probably best judged by ones married more that 7/8 years) Would you get married again if it all went tits up with your current wife?
I wouldn't be able to afford it  :D

laoislad

A better question might be,if you could go back in time would you still marry her knowing what you know now !!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on June 29, 2014, 05:47:57 PM
A better question might be,if you could go back in time would you still marry her knowing what you know now !!

Hmmmmmm.......... I would, it's not been without hic ups, I can be unbearable (I know what your are thinking, no way) but we are now (I hope) over that dangerous period in a marriage. Next year I'll be able to head out with the wife without having to get baby sitters and we'll have more money about the place which will hopefully bring down our debt!!!

But to answer that question, I've done well, punched above my weight and have married into a great family who have looked after us in so many ways, so I may grumble but I've nothing really to complain about
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 29, 2014, 05:57:37 PM

Hmmmmmm.......... I would, it's not been without hic ups, I can be unbearable (I know what your are thinking, no way) but we are now (I hope) over that dangerous period in a marriage. Next year I'll be able to head out with the wife without having to get baby sitters and we'll have more money about the place which will hopefully bring down our debt!!!

But to answer that question, I've done well, punched above my weight and have married into a great family who have looked after us in so many ways, so I may grumble but I've nothing really to complain about
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on June 29, 2014, 06:47:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 29, 2014, 05:57:37 PM

;D ;D

ziggysego

Jesus, the man only got married yesterday. At least wait umyol after he comes back from his honeymoon ;)
Testing Accessibility

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ziggysego on June 29, 2014, 09:01:49 PM

Jesus, the man only got married yesterday. At least wait umyol after he comes back from his honeymoon ;)

I know lol

Agent Orange

Moreover would she marry you?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Agent Orange on June 29, 2014, 10:37:55 PM

Moreover would she marry you?

Probably not  :(

Bud Wiser

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

ONeill

Tits up would be a positive development.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Muzz

When does the visa come through now to let you stay there  ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2014, 09:34:44 AM

;D
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2014, 09:34:44 AM

Quality.