GAA players who'd bite their granny?

Started by Hardy, June 25, 2014, 02:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

brokencrossbar1

J70

AZOffaly

Syferus

And ye call yourselves Gah men. It's shocking how over-looked Mulligan is. Deserves to do a Seanie just so people can actually see how good he is.

AZOffaly

What do you mean? I said it was Mulligan. I recognised him, but you can never be 100% out of his gear. I'd struggle to recognise loads of GAA players in their civvies, and yes, I do consider myself a 'Gah' man.

J70

Quote from: Syferus on June 25, 2014, 03:51:09 PM

And ye call yourselves Gah men. It's shocking how over-looked Mulligan is. Deserves to do a Seanie just so people can actually see how good he is.

Don't live in Ireland and Leitrim are rarely on tv, so its hardly surprising that people like myself would not recognize him.

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 25, 2014, 03:57:53 PM
What do you mean? I said it was Mulligan. I recognised him, but you can never be 100% out of his gear. I'd struggle to recognise loads of GAA players in their civvies, and yes, I do consider myself a 'Gah' man.

They're not feckin hurlers, they don't wear jousting masks onto the field..!

Was surprised J70 didn't know him, Mulligan was born in and grew up in Donegal. In another life he'd have an AI winners' medal rather than having never even played at Croke Park.

Hardy

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Quote from: Syferus on June 25, 2014, 04:05:13 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 25, 2014, 03:57:53 PM

They're not feckin hurlers, they don't wear jousting masks onto the field..!

Was surprised J70 didn't know him, Mulligan was born in and grew up in Donegal. In another life he'd have an AI winners' medal rather than having never even played at Croke Park.

I know, but they all just look like "young lads" to me.