Westport Festival

Started by ONeill, June 09, 2014, 12:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Anyone been to it before?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J OGorman

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2014, 01:02:39 PM
Westport. June.

http://www.westportfestival.com/

havent been myself O'Neill but have had friends head down the last couple of years, they love it. Very family friendly apparently.

Rois

I wish I was going as Bryan Adams is playing - but I'm getting married just over a week afterwards.

magpie seanie

Looks like good craic but to be honest Westport is great most of the time anyway. Super spot.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 09, 2014, 10:49:07 PM
Looks like good craic but to be honest Westport is great most of the time anyway. Super spot.
Gong there in Sept for a stag. Was there with the missus about a dozen years ago so didn't get to appreciate the many hostelries. What is there of note and anything not drink related during the day? We have already ruled out "activities" on the Saturday which brings danger  :o

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 09, 2014, 10:52:54 PM
Gong there in Sept for a stag. Was there with the missus about a dozen years ago so didn't get to appreciate the many hostelries. What is there of note and anything not drink related during the day? We have already ruled out "activities" on the Saturday which brings danger  :o
You could climb Croagh Patrick.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Bearded One

A pub with a bookmakers next door, a jukebox and a pool table will suffice Tony Baloney...don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on June 09, 2014, 10:54:35 PM
Will leave that for another day.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Rois on June 09, 2014, 01:58:45 PM
I wish I was going as Bryan Adams is playing - but I'm getting married just over a week afterwards.

Are you afraid he'll make you doubt your decision? He's a bit old for you.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 09, 2014, 10:59:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on June 09, 2014, 10:54:35 PM
Will leave that for another day.

The Footgolf is good, but I suppose you could class that as an activity.. although there wasn't much action when we played it!

muppet

MWWSI 2017