Crisps: your no 1 ?

Started by J OGorman, June 04, 2014, 05:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Marks & Spencers - Honey Roast Ham are hard to whack - could eat the whole bag in one sitting!

The Iceman

Pringles aren't crisps. I think they proved on one of those "how its made" shows that there is only 5% potatoe content....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ziggysego

Pringles have a strange quality. Both rotten and tasteless at the same time.
Testing Accessibility

J OGorman

Quote from: ziggysego on June 05, 2014, 08:13:27 PM

As far as I know, it was Cushendall PS that came up with the ' once you pop, you can't stop' line for Pringles winning themselves some IT kit for the school :-)

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: ziggysego on June 05, 2014, 08:13:27 PM

PMSL - true & poetic @ the same time.

Shrewdness

Anyone that hasn't tried this should give it a go. Fill a glass of Lucozade, and pour in a good helping of salted peanuts, and drink away. Lovely.. It would be disgusting with crisps.

Apparently so

Quote from: Shrewdness on June 05, 2014, 08:35:17 PM
Anyone that hasn't tried this should give it a go. Fill a glass of Lucozade, and pour in a good helping of salted peanuts, and drink away. Lovely.. It would be disgusting with crisps.

Reported

Wildweasel74

pringles is one of the most addictive "crisp" if we use the term, really stands up to once you pop you cant stop.
Actually wish they were banned along with Lucozade, the 2 things i struggle to keep off.

Apparently so

Hard to beat a nice packet of salt and vinegar McCoys  8)

Sheedy

Quote from: Apparently so on June 05, 2014, 10:33:01 PM
Hard to beat a nice packet of salt and vinegar McCoys  8)
beef McCoys is your only man. real crisps. :)
nil satis nisi optimum

Apparently so

Yes, beef flavour is marvelous but you'll no beat the salt and vinegar

Salt and Vinegar ar la

BennyHarp

My personal favourite from when I was a kid
That was never a square ball!!

give her dixie

Had a bag of these the other day in Glasgow. Brought back memories of when these were the only crisps to see in the shop along with Tayto.....

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

theticklemister

Kid Twist

Any remember farmer brown crisps? The school secretary sold them in my primary school!