And now for something completely different - Phillip v Dermot The Revenge

Started by AIG_REP, May 23, 2014, 03:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Impressive post alright, 1st time i bother to read one so long and not drop off,

LeoMc

That he could name Derrytresk but not the Kerry club would perhaps give an indication as to the author! :-X

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Drummerboy

I was at the game a couple of weeks ago. It was handbags, more of a wrestling match between the two. As regards Connolly injury, well he turned out for the hurlers in the championship the following week.

Some people are getting desperate at the thought of Dublin winning another Ireland. AIG should take up fantasy writing on a full time basis. But who cares, it Doesnt Matter.

muppet

Quote from: Jinxy on May 24, 2014, 12:16:43 AM
Someone give me the gist of this.

Cheeky Dubs bate the crap out of each other and then cover it up.

No one else seems to care shocker!
MWWSI 2017

LeoMc

Quote from: Drummerboy on May 24, 2014, 11:07:06 AM
I was at the game a couple of weeks ago. It was handbags, more of a wrestling match between the two. As regards Connolly injury, well he turned out for the hurlers in the championship the following week.

Some people are getting desperate at the thought of Dublin winning another Ireland. AIG should take up fantasy writing on a full time basis. But who cares, it Doesnt Matter.
:D you mean it dont!

Sidney

Quote from: AIG_REP on May 23, 2014, 03:03:58 PM

You probably did hear that they both Phillip and Dermot(for our BBC readers) had a little "coming together" last summer in the club championship match where they both ended up getting sent off (not at the same time).
I never knew November was summer.

You learn something new every day, I guess.

They were sent off at the same time, by the way.

Billys Boots

God bless the interweb - I'd have had to go to the pub to hear this sort of thing in the past, now I don't have to buy overpriced drink. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Lar Naparka

Quote from: LeoMc on May 24, 2014, 12:37:25 PM

No, I guess he didn't!
Check again- it doesn't; they don't and all that sort of stuff.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

LeoMc

Quote from: Lar Naparka on May 24, 2014, 08:05:14 PM

No, I guess he didn't!

OK, I can't be bothered so I'll spell it out for you, there is a bit of speculation as to the identity of the OP in the thread. The thread has a very anti-Dublin slant. A poster well known for his dislike of Dublin goes by the name of Dont Matter.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: LeoMc on May 24, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

No, I guess he didn't!

OK, I can't be bothered so I'll spell it out for you, there is a bit of speculation as to the identity of the OP in the thread. The thread has a very anti-Dublin slant. A poster well known for his dislike of Dublin goes by the name of Dont Matter.
Ah, I get you now! I wondered why DB used capitals and I thought it must have been a typo. Dunno who the OP bucko is but he has a lot of time on his hands.   
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on May 24, 2014, 09:48:23 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on May 24, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

No, I guess he didn't!

Ah, I get you now! I wondered why DB used capitals and I thought it must have been a typo. Dunno who the OP bucko is but he has a lot of time on his hands.   

The answer to every question a Mayo buck asks is Evan Regan.

seafoid

Quote from: Sidney on May 24, 2014, 02:35:22 PM
Quote from: AIG_REP on May 23, 2014, 03:03:58 PM

You probably did hear that they both Phillip and Dermot(for our BBC readers) had a little "coming together" last summer in the club championship match where they both ended up getting sent off (not at the same time).
I never knew November was summer.

You learn something new every day, I guess.

They were sent off at the same time, by the way.
Climate change, Sidney

Thisonegoesto11

We are officially in a state of panic. No hope for Dublin this year.

Fuzzman

Well done Thisonegoesto11.
I think you're only the second Dub to post on here or maybe third if you include BartS

They must be all biting their tongues
I'd say ye'll be in for a few tough months now playing Laois and all war of attrition.