Dublin airport hotels

Started by The Worker, May 20, 2014, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

I have an early morning flight from Dublin airport next week- are there any hotels which are within walking distance of the airport terminals?

Thanks

StephenC

I stay in the Radisson at the airport a good bit. - it's grand. 5 min walk to T2.

Kimbap

The Radisson and Maldron are the best for walking 5 and 3 minutes respectively.Both offer shuttle services but you'd be much quicker walking.The Maldon has recently been upgraded to a 4* (it used to be the Clarion,no actual renovations or improvement have been made,my last stay there was March) but the price has gone up as well.Its a sh1te hotel and the staff,particularly in the bar/restaurant have been terrible every time Ive stay there.Ended up begrudging staying there often for early morning flights because of it proximity to the airport.

The Radiison it streets ahead but a bit more expensive.

The Subbie

Carlton not a bad option either, 24 hour shuttle bus to airport as well.

muppet

Bewleys is not quite at the airport, but it is easy to get to, has cheaper parkings and has a regular  bus that goes to both terminals.
MWWSI 2017

trueblue1234

What hotels will be in close vicinity to Bord Gais Energy Theatre in Dublin? Need to try and book one for next weekend.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

orangeman

City North has a shuttle to the airport as well.  ;)

muppet

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 14, 2015, 11:35:27 AM
What hotels will be in close vicinity to Bord Gais Energy Theatre in Dublin? Need to try and book one for next weekend.

O'Neill's pub on Pearse Street has B&B rooms upstairs. Only a short walk from the Bord Gais Theatre.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Stayed here a few times, a great hotel. Just across the road from it.

http://maldronhotelcardifflane.com/
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Any update on this? Bewley's seems to be under new ownership which according to TripAdvisor has resulted in increased prices for a poorer service.

heffo

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2016, 08:12:14 PM
Any update on this? Bewley's seems to be under new ownership which according to TripAdvisor has resulted in increased prices for a poorer service.

Tom Moran sold them in February

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on May 21, 2014, 02:23:34 PM
Bewleys is not quite at the airport, but it is easy to get to, has cheaper parkings and has a regular  bus that goes to both terminals.
It is not called Bewleys any more. I have stayed in most of the hotels and they are all pretty similar imo.

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on July 14, 2015, 03:59:10 PM

O'Neill's pub on Pearse Street has B&B rooms upstairs. Only a short walk from the Bord Gais Theatre.
Bord Gais is very hard to pronounce well by our English friends. Gosh.