Roscommon vs. Mayo - Connacht SFC Semi-final (Dr. Hyde Park, June 8th 2014)

Started by Syferus, May 18, 2014, 05:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Andy transfer to his home county after such an insult?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
Yep
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

mjg

if he was in durkins hed be the only one in it,ya andy injured a week too late

Lar Naparka

Quote from: mjg on June 15, 2014, 09:00:02 AM
if he was in durkins hed be the only one in it,ya andy injured a week too late
Why? What's happened to the place?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

mjg

very few go to it now,wouldnt get ten people in it on a saturday night                               

larryin89

Good man syf in there like a bullet with a snide remark, just for the record, Andy has been brilliant servant to Mayo and is still a vital part of the panel and proved me wrong by the way he took the game by the scruff last week. I still stand by my opinion that he is not near a seventy minute man in croker at this stage of his career though.

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

iorras

So, is he injured or not. Dont tell me I have to go over to Hogan Stand to find out!

Any word on Jason Gibbons ankle?

Tubberman

Quote from: iorras on June 16, 2014, 09:11:16 AM
So, is he injured or not. Dont tell me I have to go over to Hogan Stand to find out!

Neither were playing in Ballintubber at the weekend anyway.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Shrewdness

Did any of the Ros posters hear of any injuries over the weekend? Hopefully there weren't any, with most of the panel on championship duty. Good to hear that Conor Daly played. Heard that Diarmuid Murtagh scored something like 0-6 for his club over the weekend.

Syferus

Quote from: Shrewdness on June 16, 2014, 11:07:24 AM
Did any of the Ros posters hear of any injuries over the weekend? Hopefully there weren't any, with most of the panel on championship duty. Good to hear that Conor Daly played. Heard that Diarmuid Murtagh scored something like 0-6 for his club over the weekend.

Corcoran suffered a suspected broke jaw but he's (sadly) not on the senior panel until November.

Ward played because he's postponed his hip op so he can play until Westies' championship is over, David Keenan played for St. Barry's too so his injury is progressing. Didn't hear about any panellists being injured. They're running off two rounds of the league over the next seven days so we're not out of the woods just yet.

moysider

Quote from: Tubberman on June 16, 2014, 09:54:18 AM

The Western has any nursing some 'niggly' injury. Doesn't say what exactly or where. Jason Gibbons took part in team warm up so should be close enough.
Also in The Western Liam McHale suggests some radical changes to the team and tactics for rest of summer.

moysider

The Western has any nursing some 'niggly' injury. Doesn't say what exactly or where. Jason Gibbons took part in team warm up so should be close enough.
Also in The Western Liam McHale suggests some radical changes to the team and tactics for rest of summer.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on June 16, 2014, 04:01:19 PM

EvanReganEvanRegan.

Tubberman

Quote from: Syferus on June 16, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

EvanReganEvanRegan.

Go home, your mother is calling for you.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ballinaman

Quote from: Tubberman on June 16, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

EvanReganEvanRegan.

Nope, think that voice he hears is larryin89...

Syferus

Quote from: Tubberman on June 16, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

EvanReganEvanRegan.

Pretty sure that's Evan Regan actually.

sans pessimism

Time to fold the tent on this thread.......preferably with Syferus wrapped tightly inside!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"