Armagh v Cavan Sun 8th June

Started by illdecide, May 07, 2014, 10:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champion The Wonder Horse

There would have been a bigger ruck if Armagh had been standing behind their own flag.

lickthem

Quote from: AFS on June 09, 2014, 01:06:37 PM
Quote from: OakleafCounty on June 09, 2014, 01:00:45 PM
Quote from: Carbery on June 09, 2014, 11:41:10 AM
I think the posting by Oakleaf County should be removed immediately as it is deeply offensive to our Travelling Community and to avoid possible litegation

Wise up I could have said any word. It was more to do with the way McKeever has always conducted himself than travellers. But I apologise to travellers for accidentally linking a knob like McKeever to them. Though I would like to see him in a real bare knuckle fight getting the hammering he needs.

Perhaps you'll offer yourself as a challenger. You sound very tough, well on the Internet anyway.

;D ;D ;D   A Slaughmanus man/woman calling someone a kn**ker, lol.

roney

Out of interest how many of that Cavan team has ulster under 21 medals?

EC Unique

Wonder when the disciplinary meeting will be? I would rather Tyrone face a full Armagh side so there will be no excuses when we hammer them!

Blue06

'Out of interest how many of that Cavan team has ulster under 21 medals?'

6 of the starting 15 named have U21 medals.  & 10 of the 21 used have U21 medals.

armaghniac

Quote from: EC Unique on June 09, 2014, 03:21:46 PM
Wonder when the disciplinary meeting will be? I would rather Tyrone face a full Armagh side so there will be no excuses when we hammer them!

Armagh might be missing a couple for the Monaghan game, but by the time we meet Tyrone they will be back.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Zip Code

Who out of the Armagh team will be disciplined?

yellowcard

Quote from: armaghniac on June 09, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

Armagh might be missing a couple for the Monaghan game, but by the time we meet Tyrone they will be back.

Hopefully Tyrone can get one or two Monaghan players sent off ahead of our semi final with them. They are quite good at that.

hairyUlsterman

Quote from: OakleafCounty on June 09, 2014, 08:30:52 AM
As soon as I heard there was a brawl I thought McKeever had to have started it and sure enough he did. Coming to the end of his career at this stage you'd think he'd want at least one season where he doesn't act like a kn**ker. Not a footballer at all!

who on earth says 'kn**ker' in county derry?  quit with your southern slang

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Some disgraceful stuff on this thread lots of which is libellous, racist and downright insulting. It's amazing how heroic some people can get when they are behind a keyboard under cover of an pseudonym.  I urges the Mods to lock it

brokencrossbar1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXFmG7bThRQ

This Cavan group has a bit of history,  1 minute 30 seconds onwards.

I hope so,  I really do!!!

StGallsGAA

Quotethe second them few cavan boys made a go for The Rock they may as well a signed their own death warrants, they picked the wrong man and the wrong team. was great to see every man bust their hole to go in and back up their main man, that told me a lot before a ball was even thrown in.

Would this be the same "main man" that the squad had the captaincy stripped from 'cos the they couldn't stand him?

tommysmith

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 09, 2014, 05:50:54 PM
http://f1.thejournal.ie/media/2012/08/photo-1-12-404x500.jpg

This Cavan group has a bit of history,  1 minute 30 seconds onwards.

What that supposed to be ?
I hope so,  I really do!!!

Wildweasel74

The Rock, McKeever?? Don't make me laugh i stood beside the cork`s Rock a  few years back, an absolute monster of a man, couldn't believe a hurler could be that broad,!!

brokencrossbar1

Thanks AFS,  busy day today and wasn't watching what I was at!