Armagh v Cavan Sun 8th June

Started by illdecide, May 07, 2014, 10:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbery

I think the posting by Oakleaf County should be removed immediately as it is deeply offensive to our Travelling Community and to avoid possible litegation

armaghniac

Quote from: naka on June 09, 2014, 11:35:20 AM
would say a fine will be dished out to the counties

Paying out money will be very painful to the Cavan men.  Justice.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

harlechman

Quote from: Jinxy on June 09, 2014, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: harlechman on June 09, 2014, 10:49:08 AM
Just to clear up any confusion about Armagh "taking out" Martin Dunne. After the parade Cavan were lined up in front of the goals for the anthem at which point Dunne was getting treatment on his hand from the physio. His HAND, not his ARM. The TV pictures last night showed him in a sling on the sideline but he had an ice-pack on his hand. I'm not 100% sure how this happened as I didn't see it but maybe he punched someone during the melee. Or maybe, as Oisin McConville suggested, an Armagh player head butted him on the hand.

Thanks for clearing up that confusion.

Glad you were able to follow.

Zip Code

Quote from: StGallsGAA on June 09, 2014, 10:47:23 AM
Did nothing wrong??? Going by the footage not only did Armagh kick it off (1st to raise fists),  but their  supporters attack Cavan players and once things are calmed down McKeever attempts to start it all again by lining up behind the Cavan flag again until the officials step in and tell him to wise up.   

Now you have supporters referring to the poor flag bearer as a b*tch.   Classy stuff!

What a muppet you are.

Shamrock Shore

If we take the schmozzel between Longford and Wexford last year as the example (remember the Longford physio ripping off the glasses to get involved) then a slap on wrists and a fine.

Amazing to think this row only lead to about 2 lines from me and one from a Wex lad. We all agreed it was stupid and moved on and had fun at the physio's expense.

Move a similar row 80 miles north and suddenly there is more hot air to melt polar caps.

Move on lads FFS and forget about it. Take a fine and stop the finger pointing like children in a playground.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 09, 2014, 12:49:21 PM
If we take the schmozzel between Longford and Wexford last year as the example (remember the Longford physio ripping off the glasses to get involved) then a slap on wrists and a fine.

Amazing to think this row only lead to about 2 lines from me and one from a Wex lad. We all agreed it was stupid and moved on and had fun at the physio's expense.

Move a similar row 80 miles north and suddenly there is more hot air to melt polar caps.

Move on lads FFS and forget about it. Take a fine and stop the finger pointing like children in a playground.

That's  all well and good but they started it!

samwin08

Cavan are full of hot air, as was evidenced by their claims in the press last week. The Cavan lads and their supporters thought they were Ulster champs in waiting. a limited team with a  limited management. Probably the most arrogant / ignorant  Supporters around at the minute.

Hardy

Quote from: samwin08 on June 09, 2014, 12:57:13 PM
Cavan are full of hot air, as was evidenced by their claims in the press last week. The Cavan lads and their supporters thought they were Ulster champs in waiting. a limited team with a  limited management. Probably the most arrogant / ignorant  Supporters around at the minute.

Everyone's a winner at something.

OakleafCounty

Quote from: Carbery on June 09, 2014, 11:41:10 AM
I think the posting by Oakleaf County should be removed immediately as it is deeply offensive to our Travelling Community and to avoid possible litegation

Wise up I could have said any word. It was more to do with the way McKeever has always conducted himself than travellers. But I apologise to travellers for accidentally linking a knob like McKeever to them. Though I would like to see him in a real bare knuckle fight getting the hammering he needs.

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 09, 2014, 12:56:55 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 09, 2014, 12:49:21 PM

That's  all well and good but they started it!

And by "they", he means the Band.

Jinxy

It's a pity the band had no banjo player.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

tommysmith

Quote from: samwin08 on June 09, 2014, 12:57:13 PM
Good lad now please back up what you say with a bit of evidence?

tommysmith

Quote from: Jinxy on June 09, 2014, 01:10:38 PM
It's a pity the band had no banjo player.
They had but the lad playing it broke his banjo string in the row.

Jinxy

I heard McKeever was involved.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

trileacman

Not nothing but not the end of the world either, all you lads like the players need to calm a bit.

Looks like Cavan waded in after Armagh took their side but McKeever consciously took his team over behind the Cavan flag he is as much to blame. Just stand behind your own flag or get them to change it round to suit you, no need to be causing hassle by going out looking for a row at the parade. That's just f**king about.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014