Armagh v Cavan Sun 8th June

Started by illdecide, May 07, 2014, 10:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zip Code

Quote from: Westside on June 12, 2014, 05:45:05 PM
Dunne is out regardless so only one ban for Cavan really. Great stuff.

What will the tr**p of a supporter that tried to hit Feargal Flanagan get I wonder?

Hopefully banned for life, but Dunne who everyone has been crying about all week is as big of a tr**p hitting someone on the groung and running away, wee p***k deserves all he got.  So the person who started it gets nothing CCCCCC absolute assholes.  Is Andy Mallon being banned for defending himself?

Zip Code

Quote from: Armamike on June 12, 2014, 05:54:38 PM
The Irish news and to a lessor extent the Belfast tele should be backpaddling now after the insinuations they've been making all week especially over Dunne being targeted.  He was well caught out on that video clip.  Armagh should get Fergal Logan onside.

Nail on head, Paddy Heaney isn't fit to be a journalist, some of the shite he has been spouting unchallenged has been ridiculous.

Throw ball

As a matter of interest did any one hear what bans were handed out for the row after the penalty in the Cork v Waterford hurling match. I am sure the fella who struck with the hurl got a long ban?

J OGorman

Quote from: armaghniac on June 12, 2014, 06:36:15 PM
The team that started the physical stuff should have had a punishment that reflects this.

Classic. Mckeever doesn't act the wag, there is no physical stuff.

It was on this evenings news again...sweet jesus, move on media

Throw ball

Quote from: J OGorman on June 12, 2014, 07:05:19 PM
The team that started the physical stuff should have had a punishment that reflects this.

Do you honestly believe that if Armagh had have lined up on the pitch side Cavan would not have tried to run through them to make a point?

J OGorman

Quote from: Throw ball on June 12, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

Do you honestly believe that if Armagh had have lined up on the pitch side Cavan would not have tried to run through them to make a point?

Have never seen or heard of it happening before. Mckeever does a Martin Johnson and low and behold, WW3 erupts

Throw ball

Quote from: J OGorman on June 12, 2014, 07:10:54 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on June 12, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

Have never seen or heard of it happening before. Mckeever does a Martin Johnson and low and behold, WW3 erupts

Ask the Cavan men. Armagh did it on them a few years ago.

Zip Code

Quote from: Westside on June 12, 2014, 07:39:01 PM
Quote from: Zip Code on June 12, 2014, 06:42:22 PM

What will the tr**p of a supporter that tried to hit Feargal Flanagan get I wonder?

Hopefully banned for life, but Dunne who everyone has been crying about all week is as big of a tr**p hitting someone on the groung and running away, wee p***k deserves all he got.  So the person who started it gets nothing CCCCCC absolute assholes.  Is Andy Mallon being banned for defending himself?

Boys from Cross have done a lot worse to an innocent Cavan man and ran like cowardly scum to America.

Are you seriously trying to defend Dunne's cowardly actions, all week the media has been alluding to the fact he was singled out by Armagh, turn's out the yellow wee shite can't hit properly!

Zip Code

Boys from Cross have done a lot worse to an innocent Cavan man and ran like cowardly scum to America.

Why delete your post westside!

Westside

Thought better of it but seeing as you've quoted it, it stands. I think the hypocrisy from the Armagh lads on this thread is astounding. Not a post from one of them before the game when they didn't think they'd win, and now the same fans from the bunch that were threatening to punch an old man in the stands in Breffni last year are out in force calling Cavan players tramps.

EC Unique

Quote from: Zip Code on June 12, 2014, 07:42:40 PM

Are you seriously trying to defend Dunne's cowardly actions, all week the media has been alluding to the fact he was singled out by Armagh, turn's out the yellow wee shite can't hit properly!

So you think they got it right with the suspensions then?

Throw ball

Quote from: Westside on June 12, 2014, 07:49:38 PM
Thought better of it but seeing as you've quoted it, it stands. I think the hypocrisy from the Armagh lads on this thread is astounding. Not a post from one of them before the game when they didn't think they'd win, and now the same fans from the bunch that were threatening to punch an old man in the stands in Breffni last year are out in force calling Cavan players tramps.

I think you will find a few of use were posting before the match.

armaghniac

The term tr**p was not used by any Armagh posters, although it was used about an Armagh player, a use that was more informative about the poster than the player.
Let me be clear here, are you implying that some poster here was in a bunch threatening to punch someone?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Zip Code

Maybe you should google the definition of hypocrisy, are you saying a man running in and punching a man on the ground, then running off like a coward isn't trampish, and this your star player who Armagh singled out to attack!!!!  The  tr**p obviously not only is a coward but can't punch and the media especially the Irish News should issue an apology for their role in the poor Dunne injured by the big bad Armagh players story they ran all week!

Throw ball

Quote from: Throw ball on June 12, 2014, 06:49:49 PM
As a matter of interest did any one hear what bans were handed out for the row after the penalty in the Cork v Waterford hurling match. I am sure the fella who struck with the hurl got a long ban?

Can anyone enlighten me?