Roscommon vs. Letrim Connacht SFC QF, 18th May 2014

Started by Syferus, May 03, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Quote from: ross4life on May 18, 2014, 01:42:41 AM
Wet & windy weather for this game, will do well to get any decent performance out of those type of conditions i suppose the sunny championship weather we see in the adverts is another few weeks away? no rumours of any late changes for us the very best of luck to all the Roscommon players and management.

It's usually fairly decent for august weekend, oh shit just noticed that's a Rossie that posted that, august ffs sure.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Westside

So what's the story with this game is it being streamed anywhere? I assume if it's been shown in Australia it can be found online somehow...

Syferus

Hound

Quote from: Westside on May 18, 2014, 02:07:32 PM
So what's the story with this game is it being streamed anywhere? I assume if it's been shown in Australia it can be found online somehow...
I thought it was only the games being shown on RTE and Sky that would be live in Oz - which wouldn't include this game

maigheo

maigheo

0.9 to 0.03.Leitrim have not scored from play.

maigheo

Listening to Donie Shine sr on Shannonside would do your head in.Ros ahead 0.11 to 0.05

the Deel Rover

Never mind the match . How's the bus looking ? Do the pictures do it Justice ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

maigheo

wish they would put Donie sr on the bus and lock him in there until the game was over

maigheo

game over 1.12 to 0.05. HT.Will Mayo be able to keep it kicked out to the rossies in a few weeks time?

Syferus

Ros 1-12 Leitrim 0-05 HT

Luverly.

Leitrim only scoring from frees, and the ref has it in for Roscommon in true Duffy style.

Some georgous points by just about everyone - Caff, Daly, Murt, Cathal Shine, Higgins but Senan is a class apart today. Good team goal before the half should kill the game off.

Cathal Shine obviously injured, probably best to sub him out during the break even though we have no midfielders on the bench.

Itchy

Syferus

Quote from: Itchy on May 18, 2014, 03:48:17 PM
Ros for Sam. New bus will bring Sam home.

We had a specially made seat-belt commissioned for it.

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Syferus

Ros 1-18 Leitrim 0-13 FT.

Lost our shape in the middle after Cathal Shine for injured. FB line played a stormer and the forwards looked dangerous the few times we did get the ball in in the second half.

Plenty to work on, job done for the day.