ROSCOMMON v DUBLIN U-21 FINAL

Started by Shrewdness, April 26, 2014, 12:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

Much appreciated fellas and I hope it is noted what a remarkably brave thing it is for a 19 year old to do.

May the best team win on Saturday and no I wouldn't begrudge Roscommon a win but obviously I want dublin to win

Drummerboy

Nice to see the generous and sincere sentiments expressed on here with regard to young Carthy.

Lets hope for a great game on Saturday and may the best team win. Get well Shane.

ross4life

Quote from: Gael85 on May 01, 2014, 09:48:18 PM
All the best Shane,your a brave young man to speak out. Puts Saturday game into perspective.
Certainly does, so much pressure on young lads nowadays different world from the time i was a teen. Horrible illness i hope his family wishes will be respected now.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Shrewdness

Best wishes to Shane. Depression getting such a grip on our people, with so many young people affected.

muppet

Quote from: INDIANA on May 01, 2014, 10:08:48 PM
Much appreciated fellas and I hope it is noted what a remarkably brave thing it is for a 19 year old to do.

May the best team win on Saturday and no I wouldn't begrudge Roscommon a win but obviously I want dublin to win

Very tough for a 19 year to go public and figure all that out. Seems to be more and more of this nowadays unfortunately.

I have a soft spot for the Dubs, but I will still hope for a Connacht win in this one.
MWWSI 2017

Throw ball

Quote from: Syferus on May 01, 2014, 09:40:17 PM
http://hill16.ie/news/315301/Dublin_County_Board_Statement_Shane_Carthy

Best wishes to Shane Carthy. Some things are actually more important than football and this is one of them.

Agree completely.

Banter Panther

'Donegal are a footballing superbug, with no obvious cure' - Joe Brolly 2013

Rossfan

Quote from: ross4life on May 01, 2014, 10:29:31 PM
Quote from: Gael85 on May 01, 2014, 09:48:18 PM
All the best Shane,your a brave young man to speak out. Puts Saturday game into perspective.
Certainly does, so much pressure on young lads nowadays different world from the time i was a teen. Horrible illness i hope his family wishes will be respected now.
+1.
Best wishes to Shane and his family.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Don Corleone

Neighbourly good wishes to Roscommon tomorrow. The lamb festival will be rocking afterwards.
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

Shrewdness

Any confirmation yet of Roscommon's starting 15?

Rossfan

Haven't heard a whisper.
Hope it's
Lavin
Murray Mullooly Kenny
Daly Kelly Daly
Corcoran Harney
Smith Healy Kilcline
Murtagh Nally Smith.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Just met Nigel on the side of the road in Gorthaganny praying at the Dermot Earley Memorial for good fortune tomorrow.

Vote Nigel #1 for Mid-Roscommon too, BTW.

mjg

Best of luck to the young Rossies ,Play to yere potential an there will be only one winner

Syferus

It's hard to put into words what winning the U21 AI would mean to this group of players, or indeed this county, after so many near misses at U21 and minor. It'd be a validation of the incredible work that continues at grassroots.

Just play like we know you can play and we know you can win this one. Best of luck to a fantastic bunch of lads as well as Nigel, Eddie, John and company.

Zulu

How come neither county has named a team, surely they need to name something for the program at least?

Should be a great game today and best of luck to both counties.