Tyrone v Down - Sun 18th May, Omagh

Started by tyroneman, April 15, 2014, 06:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

ONeill

Cmon Tyrone. Get wired into the stoops.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

That's more like it.  The fcukers gotta pay.  They can afford it too.

ONeill

Killyleagh. Crossgar. Ballynahinch. Fcuk them.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

Tomorrow's a big day.  Exactly 25 years since the Grimley hit the lynch. Mr Kenna broke down the Armagh door at half time and asked was  any man gonna take him on.  Ref told me Kenna he would stay blind for a  minute after half time to sort it out. Tyrone won like men. Come on Tyrone let's do the same to down tomorrow.  Mr Kenna junior take note. 

Gaffer

Quote from: rrhf on May 17, 2014, 11:23:10 PM
Tomorrow's a big day.  Exactly 25 years since the Grimley hit the lynch. Mr Kenna broke down the Armagh door at half time and asked was  any man gonna take him on.  Ref told me Kenna he would stay blind for a  minute after half time to sort it out. Tyrone won like men. Come on Tyrone let's do the same to down tomorrow.  Mr Kenna junior take note.

One myth after another there.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Captain Obvious

Aaron Boone

Main Street

I'm looking forward to a meaty game, the first such game of the Championship year.
Down have it all to do playing in Tyrone, but this Tyrone team is a shadow of former years, like an ageing actress battling father time. I'm quite prepared to watch how the dice rolls, as to who Monaghan will meet.

Where's (angry ant) Carlin?

orangeman

Quote from: Main Street on May 18, 2014, 12:05:04 AM
I'm looking forward to a meaty game, the first such game of the Championship year.
Down have it all to do playing in Tyrone, but this Tyrone team is a shadow of former years, like an ageing actress battling father time. I'm quite prepared to watch how the dice rolls, as to who Monaghan will meet.

Where's (angry ant) Carlin?

They're holding him back for the Monaghan game.

rrhf

Quote from: Gaffer on May 17, 2014, 11:39:47 PM
Quote from: rrhf on May 17, 2014, 11:23:10 PM

One myth after another there.
Sometimes the myth makes more interesting reading.

Gabriel

Quote from: ONeill on May 17, 2014, 11:09:24 PM
Killyleagh. Crossgar. Ballynahinch. Fcuk them.

"Get wired into the Stoops?"

Go to Castlewellan, Newry, Loughinisland, Kilcoo, etc, etc, and say that.

An Dún Abú.

omagh_gael

I was on night duty last night. Non stop heavy rain and gives it to continue through the morning,  what's the chances of it being called off?

Fuzzman

Was out in Strabane last night with FoSB for wan and everyone I talked to was raging about the team named. They had a big picture on the wall of Dooher with the Anglo Celt in 2010. Got me hungry for Ulster again so no more on the road talk this year.
Well at least not til 5.30

Yeah crazy rain last night here for hours but its stopped now. forecast terrible again today. Hope my ticket is for the stand. I haven't got it yet.
Maybe they'll move it to Aughabrack.
Tyrone by a point with a lot of relieved but angry fans
4 black cards and Brolly struggling to keep the head with Spillane about Ulster football

Tommo2

Quote from: Mikhailov on May 16, 2014, 03:25:46 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on May 16, 2014, 01:50:27 PM
I could see Marty Swift joining up with the panel in the near future.

Again UL you are giving too much information away here - did you not previously state that McKenna hit Swift for 1-06 in a league game in 30 minutes - surely that is not county defending....

You are obviously in the 'know' with someone involved if this is the case.

When swift moved onto McKenna he won the battle easily. Mckenna did score a goal from open play, but it was a defensive error by a different killyclogher defender. Think that was the only score from play whilst. On swift.