thewobbler it's time to pay up.......

Started by laoislad, April 13, 2014, 05:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: thewobbler on February 13, 2014, 01:51:03 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 13, 2014, 10:14:41 AM
going through the fixtures there i think Liverpool will realistically finish with about 80 points.
Probably not enough to challenge for the title.
That is counting on a draw in both the city & chelsea games. (as well as the united,southampton & spurs games)
win either of those though...........

No chance, none at all of hitting 80. The squad just isn't there to improve on form so far this season, and even if he's been quieter in the past few games, a suspension or injury to Suarez is enough to unhinge everything.

Liverpool won't break 75 pts. If they do I'll give £96 to one of your black armband funds.

1   Liverpool 34   77
2   Chelsea  33   72
3   Man City 32   70
4   Everton  33   66

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armamike

If's he got anything about him he'll do the honourable thing and double his donation for that remark.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Gabriel_Hurl

He's been online since that was posted. Welching out on a bet - disgraceful

deiseach

I don't know why you're expecting an honourable reaction from the purveyor of such a snide, hate-filled comment. If he does donate I hope he mentions why he is doing so, to give them a chance to tell him to stick his donation up his hole.

thewobbler

What I'm mostly getting from this thread is that internet bullying is acceptable to some folks.

I'll pay this debt no worries.

But I'll give to a more personal charity if y'all don't mind. The 96 thing doesn't resonate with me and I'd prefer to give the money to Mencap.

quit yo jibbajabba

hardly a "black armbard fund"

you classless fcuk

Armamike

Quote from: thewobbler on April 13, 2014, 07:56:09 PM
What I'm mostly getting from this thread is that internet bullying is acceptable to some folks.

But I'll give to a more personal charity if y'all don't mind. The 96 thing doesn't resonate with me and I'd prefer to give the money to Mencap.

Resonates with a lot of people.
That's just, like your opinion man.

ziggysego

Quote from: thewobbler on April 13, 2014, 07:56:09 PM

No, you made a bet and agreed to the terms. You can't change the terms of agreement now.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Was thinking this was an odd thread.

Not bullying but a form of emotional fcukwittery....using a charity.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

In fairness, the original comment was out of order, and now it's come back to bite him on the ass, so tough cookies I say. £96 to the JFT96 fund would be the right thing to do.

AZOffaly

He made the statement, and the 'promise'. No one coerced him into it. I couldn't give a shite whether he donates it or not, but it would at least show he means what he says.

Apparently so

Fookin hell, the internet is a serious place

;D  ;D  ;D

EC Unique