Tebbit Joins the Real IRA

Started by Keyser soze, April 11, 2014, 11:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 12, 2014, 10:41:16 AM
Quote from: seafoid on April 12, 2014, 10:30:51 AM
The Brit establishment essentially decided to move on from the past and focus on the future.
Only 17 heavily edited pages of the Stevens report released out of 3,000. "Moving on from the past"? I think the phrase you're looking for is "throw a veil over the past". They'd have the most to lose were the full truth of the past ever revealed so it's small wonder they are keen to be seen as looking to the future.

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 17, 2011, 03:41:59 PM
Irishmen & Woman standing with/kissing the ass of the British Queen, with the British National Anthem playing, in a garden of Remembrance for those who died in the unfinished struggle for Independence. HOW MATURE ARE WE!!!? ::) Can't help but think of the Patriots who must be turning in their graves.

Well Nally, have you done much spinning since McGuinness stooped and sang GSTQ with the rest of them in Windsor Castle?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Rossfan

Nally is a loyal follower. Whatever SF do is right. ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eamonnca1

Quote from: trileacman on April 12, 2014, 12:51:53 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 12, 2014, 12:45:18 AM
He was a nasty, horrible, venomous little shit of a man long before Brighton.

So crippling his wife was fair game?

Um, no. Did anyone suggest that?  My point is that he was a plonker before Brighton and he's a plonker still. Brighton did not turn him into a hateful turd, he was a hateful turd to begin with.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Rossfan on April 12, 2014, 03:12:45 PM
Nally is a loyal follower. Whatever SF do is right. ;D

Try to keep up like a good man.
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 09, 2014, 01:10:35 AM
Raising a glass to someone and swearing an oath of allegience to them are two very different things (neither of which I'd support McGuinness doing right now).
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on April 12, 2014, 03:17:13 AM
No time for Tebbit, but ffs, why the surprise about what he said?  Put yourself in his shoes, what would you think of McGuinness?
What did we think of Nelson Mandela

Maybe tebbit should be asked about him

That's the thing about peacetime
The former enemies turned statesmen are to be respected
- you might not have liked their past, bit that is the past

I never liked Robinson et al but as he is no longer the festering face and tongue of militant loyalism/unionism I try think of him in normal terms

Tebbit was hated by English public long before Brighton for his views and condescending outbursts

glens abu

Sometimes things just come up short. :-X

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians