The British Royal Family.

Started by Black Card, April 10, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 10, 2014, 06:14:36 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 10, 2014, 06:11:43 PM
Quote from: Black Card on April 10, 2014, 06:10:33 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 10, 2014, 05:13:50 PM
They have nothing to do with Ireland - why get so upset about someone from another country doing something that has no impact on you?

They rule 6 counties!

Really, what was the last law they proposed?

Ach now you do realise that the bould Lizzie has to give her royal sealof approvoalfor every law passed therefore they do rule us...I wonder will if young Porgie will be like his old ancestor, the III one!!!

Does anyone notice this formality?
MWWSI 2017

Black Card

Quote from: muppet on April 10, 2014, 06:17:41 PM
They have nothing to do with Ireland - why get so upset about someone from another country doing something that has no impact on you?

They rule 6 counties!

Ach now you do realise that the bould Lizzie has to give her royal sealof approvoalfor every law passed therefore they do rule us...I wonder will if young Porgie will be like his old ancestor, the III one!!!

If you close your eyes to it, does it make it go away and allow you to pretend they don't rule the 6?

muppet

Quote from: Black Card on April 10, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

They rule 6 counties!

If you close your eyes to it, does it make it go away and allow you to pretend they don't rule the 6?

Have you ever heard of a relatively new concept called Parliament?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

In fact come to think of it, it is outrageous that they expect an 87 year old great-grandmother to work! Even if it is only signing the Acts of Parliament and attending ceremonies, that is some workload for 87.
MWWSI 2017

Johnnybegood

Is bigotry a river flowing from the the lake of ignorance?

Black Card

Quote from: muppet on April 10, 2014, 06:25:18 PM
Quote from: Black Card on April 10, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

They rule 6 counties!

Have you ever heard of a relatively new concept called Parliament?

That's the UK Parliament which governs the occupied 6 and who's head is Queen Lizzy? I am lazy so quick wiki on the UK Parliament - It alone possesses legislative supremacy and thereby ultimate power over all other political bodies in the UK and its territories. Its head is the Sovereign of the United Kingdom (currently Queen Elizabeth II) and its seat is the Palace of Westminster in Westminster, London.

Shamrock Shore

Black card

Thanks for the in depth political insight.
Who would have thought, eh?

Don't be shy about drilling down a bit further.....

bennydorano

Quote from: Tubberman on April 10, 2014, 05:45:20 PM
Quote from: Black Card on April 10, 2014, 03:39:23 PM
f**k the media attention these yolks get make me want to vomit.  Prince George's visit down under and the hoards of f**king ass wipes describing him as a normal child - wtf he is at the momenut a normal child - but will grow into a complete self centered spoilt p***k like the rest of them soon enough.  And as for that c**k of a father of his, is there anyone on the planet you would love to slap around the head more -  rant over!

Apt & funny

Nally Stand

The BBC have confirmed that William is no longer an IRA Volunteer.
http://youtu.be/dRBoc4TTM-k
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

T Fearon

Whatever you think of the monarchy itself ( and I'm opposed  to it per se) you can't help but having a secret regard for the Queen as a person.Thrust into the limelight at 25 years of age,and your every move and word dissected for over 60 years cannot have been easy,and she hasn't put a foot wrong during her visit to Ireland or during Michael D's visit over there.

Incidentally Patrick Murphy had a great column in Irish News yesterday explaining how we all became Brits! He attributes the death of Irish nationalism to the collapse of the other two great pillars of nationalist Ireland, the GAA (talks about the main out workings of the Sky deal as parents having to bring kids into pubs to watch the games) and the collapse of the Catholic Church,saying that now the only organisation with the power to define and forgive sins in Ireland is Sinn Fein :D Also referred to the "old boys of the White tie and tails" brigade! ;D

tiempo

Quote from: T Fearon on April 13, 2014, 06:56:26 AM
Whatever you think of the monarchy itself ( and I'm opposed  to it per se) you can't help but having a secret regard for the Queen as a person.Thrust into the limelight at 25 years of age,and your every move and word dissected for over 60 years cannot have been easy,and she hasn't put a foot wrong during her visit to Ireland or during Michael D's visit over there.

Incidentally Patrick Murphy had a great column in Irish News yesterday explaining how we all became Brits! He attributes the death of Irish nationalism to the collapse of the other two great pillars of nationalist Ireland, the GAA (talks about the main out workings of the Sky deal as parents having to bring kids into pubs to watch the games) and the collapse of the Catholic Church,saying that now the only organisation with the power to define and forgive sins in Ireland is Sinn Fein :D Also referred to the "old boys of the White tie and tails" brigade! ;D

I don't have a secret regard for the queen, she wants for nothing and sits at the head of a table responsible countless atrocitites during her watch.

Gawd i'm raging, for only two weeks ago Irish nationalism was alive and well but alas the Sky TV was the grain of rice to tip the scales.

T Fearon

There are loads of people everywhere who want for nothing and presided over atrocities

Black Card

Quote from: T Fearon on April 13, 2014, 07:35:40 PM
There are loads of people everywhere who want for nothing and presided over atrocities

The hierarchy of the Catholic Church springs to mind.

Orior

Quote from: Black Card on April 14, 2014, 09:03:22 AM

Do you still pay your monthly Church dividend?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Black Card

Quote from: Orior on April 14, 2014, 10:31:02 AM
Quote from: Black Card on April 14, 2014, 09:03:22 AM

Do you still pay your monthly Church dividend?

I don't go to mass, because there is no such thing as God - answer your question ok?