19 (79.2%)
Dessie Farrell
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

theticklemister

joemamas

good job there were only 10 cork supporters at the first game

screenexile

Saw the last 5 ... Definite free Cavan can have no complaints. Kicked the ball out of play when they had a chance to get the point back.

They're coming off as very bad losers!

Zulu

McHugh MOM?? Lowndes the best Dublin player by a country mile.

Sheedy

thought that was a very soft free for the dubs to win it.
nil satis nisi optimum

Jinxy

A few Cavan players and fans making a show of themselves at the end.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

theticklemister

the ref in first game was 100 times worse!!!!!!

the ref was grand

thebuzz

Quote from: Jinxy on April 19, 2014, 06:09:46 PM
A few Cavan players and fans making a show of themselves at the end.

Not used to losing at this level but they had plenty of chances in the second half and didn't take them.

Westside

We lost that game because we stopped playing football with about 10 minutes to go and decided to start buying frees, going down easy. The Dubs nullified our inside men in the second half and we had no plan B and took poor shots from bad areas on the pitch. We ran out of steam too. The Dubs kicked 15 odd wides I'd say and were fairly poor throughout but still won.

We can feel rightly aggrieved that the ref blew up at exactly 62 minutes despite there being at least a 40 second injury in that injury time but seeing players and mentors as well as supporters going after the referee on the field after the game is disgraceful, added to that the booing of the free taker.. Well I'm ashamed of the Cavan support and elements of the team management.

Conor Moynagh should never have came back on.

theticklemister

Quote from: Westside on April 19, 2014, 06:25:20 PM
We lost that game because we stopped playing football with about 10 minutes to go and decided to start buying frees, going down easy. The Dubs nullified our inside men in the second half and we had no plan B and took poor shots from bad areas on the pitch. We ran out of steam too. The Dubs kicked 15 odd wides I'd say and were fairly poor throughout but still won.

We can feel rightly aggrieved that the ref blew up at exactly 62 minutes despite there being at least a 40 second injury in that injury time but seeing players and mentors as well as supporters going after the referee on the field after the game is disgraceful, added to that the booing of the free taker.. Well I'm ashamed of the Cavan support and elements of the team management.

Conor Moynagh should never have came back on.

he gave away a stupid free with 3 mins to go. great player but.

Wildweasel74

McCafferty the county man but the No.5 on the other side seems to be a better player than him, the no.6 is fairly decent too, I can see why the dubs go on about Costello, looks a dangerous player, Mannion was poor enough,  Roscommon to me will start favourites and if the dubs kick as many wides the next day Roscommon will will it

theticklemister

Jinxy

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 19, 2014, 06:33:04 PM
McCafferty the county man but the No.5 on the other side seems to be a better player than him, the no.6 is fairly decent too, I can see why the dubs go on about Costello, looks a dangerous player, Mannion was poor enough,  Roscommon to me will start favourites and if the dubs kick as many wides the next day Roscommon will will it

More Cavan players on McCaffreys side of the pitch denying him space to run into.
When Lowndes was coming forward he had acres of room in front of him.
Looks a very good player though.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

theticklemister

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 19, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

think about it..............

1.Roscommon played excellent football
2.The ref gave them everything
3.Cork were dreadful

.......... And they only won by a point.

I think the Dubs have more in the locker