GAA doing a deal with SkySports

Started by thejuice, March 27, 2014, 02:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Surely that's no choice at all? You have to go with the people that are paying your wages.

Sky can get someone else :D

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

rrhf

AZOffaly

Hardy

armaghniac

Quote from: rrhf on August 26, 2014, 06:25:33 AM
This is a disaster.

Pretty tough, Peter, are you pulling your hair out!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mrdeeds

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 25, 2014, 04:55:30 PM
Surely that's no choice at all? You have to go with the people that are paying your wages.

But it's an amateur organisation. It's not like the Gaels are paying or there was an account set up in the Cayman Islands to pay him.

BennyHarp

I see Sky have dumped the live Rugby League game in favour of the Semi final replay.
That was never a square ball!!

thejuice

Will anyone notice the difference  :P

Bit of a pain that folks in the UK who paid for GAAGO can't watch old games back that are under sky's domain. Can't watch the Sunday game either.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 27, 2014, 10:19:15 AM
I see Sky have dumped the live Rugby League game in favour of the Semi final replay.

Really? That's interesting in fairness. They push RL on Sky.

BennyHarp

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 27, 2014, 10:32:21 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 27, 2014, 10:19:15 AM

Really? That's interesting in fairness. They push RL on Sky.

I wonder if it had been a bigger game like Leeds Rhinos v St Helens rather than Catalan Dragons v London Broncos would the decision have been more difficult. Rugby League is on red button.
That was never a square ball!!

screenexile

Quote from: thejuice on August 27, 2014, 10:29:29 AM
Will anyone notice the difference  :P

Bit of a pain that folks in the UK who paid for GAAGO can't watch old games back that are under sky's domain. Can't watch the Sunday game either.

Lads hola unblocker is your friend in this case... great job!!

Brick Tamlin

Belfast Saturday afternoon/evening.
Where are the best pubs around city centre to catch the GAA on as well as cater for soccer heads who wanna see the evenin kick off?
Cheers in advance.

Blue in hope

Canavan is going with Sky on Saturday instead of Cavan Gaels in the championship. The Caymen account mustn't  be  attractive enough!!

Jinxy

Wait till Joe Brolly hears this.
If you were any use you'd be playing.