russians mee arse...! wheres dustin hoffmann??

Started by lawnseed, March 24, 2014, 04:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Alot of crazy muslims in these countries i"d be worried they start trying to use thiis as a weapon. Maybe.get infected and try to spread the virus in some western city. Its about 3 days before they show signs time enough to do alot of harm
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Keyser soze

Quote from: lawnseed on April 02, 2014, 07:22:06 AM
Alot of crazy muslims in these countries i"d be worried they start trying to use thiis as a weapon. Maybe.get infected and try to spread the virus in some western city. Its about 3 days before they show signs time enough to do alot of harm

This'd make a great plot for a novel. Or a film. Anybody got Tom Clancy on speed dial?

BennyCake

Muslims aren't the danger, and never were.

lawnseed

Quote from: BennyCake on April 02, 2014, 12:39:57 PM

Benny.. Dont be at it.. You know the fellas im talking about. There are crazies in every society

johnneycool

Quote from: lawnseed on April 02, 2014, 12:48:28 PM

Benny.. Dont be at it.. You know the fellas im talking about. There are crazies in every society
Yep those crazies who dropped atom bombs, carpet bombed countries with agent orange and recently with depleted plutonium shells.

BennyCake

Yes, but I'd be more worried about what MI5, security forces, World Health Organisation and the likes are up to, rather than a handful of extremists. Likewise with the Republican dissidents.

lawnseed

Suicide bomber suicide infector  come see come sa .

Hardy

Quote from: BennyCake on April 02, 2014, 02:48:10 PM

Yes, but I'd be more worried about what MI5, security forces, World Health Organisation and the likes are up to, rather than a handful of extremists. Likewise with the Republican dissidents.

?

(This should be good.)

Hardy

BennyCake

Quote from: Hardy on April 02, 2014, 06:14:35 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 02, 2014, 02:48:10 PM

?

(This should be good.)

If you can't, or won't, work it out, there's no point explaining myself further.

Mike Sheehy

Yeah, go on. I'd like to hear your theories as well.

lawnseed

Fuksake they are washing and drying and reusing the rubber gloves they are using. You'd think somebody would send them a few boxes of disposible gloves

lawnseed

Ebola spreading accirding to the print meejah but not a thing on bbc or sky

lawnseed

Theyre gonna need dustin soon. Ebola into nigeria now and spreading. Theres a new drug but its too dear for worthless peasants so i'll postpone my african hols for now