stream for dublin v dorie game

Started by theticklemister, March 16, 2014, 01:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

any links?

The one on HAHA sport is not working

theticklemister

clear penalty!!!!

thanks Hardy me oul mucker. Im living in England and didn't think I got tnag over here. Rte usually stop it due to proxy things but tnag coverage is sweet!!!!!!!

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jinxy

Another yellow for a blatant black card offence on Paddy Andrews.
Pulled to the ground from behind.
Are the refs being told to use the black card as sparingly as possible?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Mark Lynch always seemed to me a player who never really realised his potential. He's having some game today, though.

Jinxy

Yeah, serious player.
He's a big lad but he always seems to be carrying a bit of 'unnecessary' weight.
When the summer football starts that reduces his impact a bit.

armaghniac

Good work by Derry, determined defence,  no Lundies there.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

J OGorman

Quote from: Jinxy on March 16, 2014, 03:35:56 PM
Yeah, serious player.
He's a big lad but he always seems to be carrying a bit of 'unnecessary' weight.
When the summer football starts that reduces his impact a bit.

A more complete performance from a player I have not seen in a long time...big Mark has been in great form the last 2 seasons but was immense today

Jinxy

It's some weapon to have a player who is a threat from play within 50m of goal.

sam03/05

Dublin reserve team really
No
McCarthy
McCaffrey
B Brogan
Connolly
McMenamon
Mannion
Kilkenny

And a few others, when you consider the players missing it put the result into perspective.

screenexile

Quote from: sam03/05 on March 16, 2014, 05:45:47 PM
Dublin reserve team really
No
McCarthy
McCaffrey
B Brogan
Connolly
McMenamon
Mannion
Kilkenny

And a few others, when you consider the players missing it put the result into perspective.

Lol brilliant! We beat the AI Champs by playing really well and still can't get credit.

Nobody's saying we're AI contenders but we have good players and now we have a bit of organisation, passion and momentum behind us.

I'm happy to see that we're improving under the current management setup. Having said that there were a few of our lads today I wouldn't have in against Donegal come the Championship but I'm sure that will be rectified.

Suckie Bell, Skinner, PJ will challenge for places but I think we're short a bit of cover in defence although it was great to see Gerard O'Kane control the CHB area so well today. I'd keep him there!

The Hill is Blue

From a Dublin point of view the one real positive was the performance of Alan Brogan (six points, with five from play).

It was frustrating to see the Dubs once again spurning good goal opportunities. If they had taken even one of their three or four opportunities the scores might have been closer at the finish.

Well done Derry – it was a gutsy performance.

I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

heffo

Well done Derry - well worth the win.

Good to see Alan Brogan back doing the business

J OGorman

Quote from: heffo on March 16, 2014, 07:39:37 PM
Well done Derry - well worth the win.

Good to see Alan Brogan back doing the business

Brogan had a fine game. Class footballer. Good to see him grace Celtic Pk

Screenexile. ..don't feed the Tyrone troll ;-)