Tír Eoghain v Iarmhí, D1R514, Omagh, Sunday 16th March @ 2pm.

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 10, 2014, 10:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 13, 2014, 11:32:06 PM
The van broke down on the way to check on the immediate availability of the '86 stalwarts, as orangeman has let slip.

Big Art along the line on Sunday.

Dessie Dolan and them boys are in for some beefing.

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on March 13, 2014, 10:35:59 PM
1 A. Skelton 2 J. Mallon 3 K. McGarvey 4 J. Lynch 5 K. McCabe 6 N. McGinn 7 P. Ball 8 P. Donaghy 9 H. McClure 10 M. McClure 11 E. McKenna (Cap.) 12 S. McNally 13 M. Mallon 14 D. O'Hagan 15 P. Quinn
Subs S. Conway S. Rice A. O'Hagan

Stevie Rice is the only survivor from 86 still on the team in 2014. He's been involved a long time. 28 years. Great player.

Rawhide

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 13, 2014, 11:35:41 PM
Tyrone will win by 10 easy, this is a poor Westmeath team, Derry hammered them so I expect the same from a better team than Derry. Handicap is 8 points, 9 plus points win in my book, they need something after last weeks game. They did well enough with Dublin at home but have shit in the other games.

now there is a red rag to a Derry man.
cccc is a true supporter lol

omagh_gael

Tyrone team v Westmeath Allianz Football League 16th March

1 – Niall Morgan - Éadan na dTorc2 – Aidan McCrory - Aireagal Chiaráin3 – Ronan McNamee   - Achadh Uí Aráin4 – Ryan McKenna - Eaglais5 – Conor Clarke - An Omaigh6 – Matty Donnelly - Trí Leac7 – Peter Harte - Aireagal Chiaráin8 – Colm Cavanagh - An Mhaigh9 – Sean Cavanagh - An Mhaigh10 – Ciaran McGinley  - Aireagal Chiaráin11 – Shay McGuigan  - Ard Bó12 – Conan Grugan - An Omaigh13 – Kyle Coney - Ard Bó14 – Mark Donnelly  - An Charraig Mhór15 – Connor McAliskey - Cluain Eo​

Couple of curve balls there. Matty Donnelly at 6?? What about his injury?

Other significant changes would be Petey to #7, McNamee to FB and Coney with his first NFL start.

Redhand Santa

Mcnamee played full back last week a and Harte at wing half back. Not a bad team.

ONeill

some recovery from Mattie

Ronan?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on March 14, 2014, 09:01:51 PM
some recovery from Mattie

Good physios and the man himself is a bull.

bigtogs

tyroneboi

Quote from: orangeman on March 14, 2014, 09:15:12 PM

Good physios and the man himself is a bull.

In fairness it was never confirmed from the management that he was injured. No matter how good your physios are or how good a shape he is in you don't recover from that injury with a few physio sessions and a couple of days rest. Even at the bottom end of the scale it's still a 3 or 4 week injury.

ONeill

I think the Irish News reported him out for a few weeks today. As well as a major doubt over Colm.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on March 14, 2014, 11:31:07 PM
I think the Irish News reported him out for a few weeks today. As well as a major doubt over Colm.

Remainder of the league was what I read.

I assume at least one of the half forwards will be going back deep on Sunday.

rrhf

In fairness we now know more about our team after last week.. We need more players in that panel brought up to speed and getting game time.  I'd be happy with staying up and having 4 or 5 more players ready for championship football and that's the way we should consider this. We will be winning no league this year as the dubs and cork will beat us. I'm also not as happy about that team as others in here if we are naming injured players against West meath.  All will be revealed tomorrow I guess.

BennyHarp

Quote from: rrhf on March 15, 2014, 11:16:45 PM
In fairness we now know more about our team after last week.. We need more players in that panel brought up to speed and getting game time.  I'd be happy with staying up and having 4 or 5 more players ready for championship football and that's the way we should consider this. We will be winning no league this year as the dubs and cork will beat us. I'm also not as happy about that team as others in here if we are naming injured players against West meath.  All will be revealed tomorrow I guess.

I'd be surprised if Matty plays today - McBride or Gormley in at CHB.
That was never a square ball!!