Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane.

Started by EC Unique, March 09, 2014, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Let's go back to the two non-terrorists on the stolen passports...

armaghniac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 15, 2014, 07:12:42 PM
Let's go back to the two non-terrorists on the stolen passports...

These guys were in the asylum seeking class, quite the opposite of your average terrorist.

If the plane turned north after crossing to the Straits of Malacca, it could carry on over sea and maybe land in Myamnar.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Norf Tyrone

All that money spent on stealth planes and all they had to do was turn off the transponders!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Did Malaysia or somebody else shoot her down and never let on ?

BennyCake

Sounds like it was a ghost car plane...

stephenite

Quote from: orangeman on March 15, 2014, 10:28:14 PM

I've been wondering about that. Did someone in charge of a missile go postal and the powers that be decide that it's better that we all don't know about that?

give her dixie

Quote from: stephenite on March 16, 2014, 08:32:35 AM

I've been wondering about that. Did someone in charge of a missile go postal and the powers that be decide that it's better that we all don't know about that?

There's a cover up of some description going on, and very soon we will find out.

I see they have taken a flight simulator from the Captains house. It will be interesting to see what routes he was flying.....
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

CD

Quote from: give her dixie on March 16, 2014, 08:41:17 AM

There's a cover up of some description going on, and very soon we will find out.

I see they have taken a flight simulator from the Captains house. It will be interesting to see what routes he was flying.....

Why would a pilot have a flight simulator at home???
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

orangeman

Quote from: CD on March 16, 2014, 08:54:16 AM
Quote from: give her dixie on March 16, 2014, 08:41:17 AM

Why would a pilot have a flight simulator at home???

He just loved to stimulate.

seafoid

It's like the Bermuda Triangle meets the Marie Celeste.

Lecale2

At this stage it has to be aliens.

As Sherlock Holmes said "Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth."

CD

Quote from: Lecale2 on March 16, 2014, 11:34:37 AM
At this stage it has to be aliens.

As Sherlock Holmes said "Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth."

Which brings us back to conspiracy theory Number #13

It's the only factor that hasn't been satisfactorily eliminated so far. I've seen experts in every other field imaginable giving their two bits worth on TV in the past days. Nobody is discussing the possibility of large aquatic seamonsters. Why are they so quiet about this? Everyone knows Godzilla lives in the South China Sea!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Sea The Stars

The impression I am getting is that the investigation is now focusing on the crew/passengers backgrounds rather than an actual search which I would have thought would still be the main focus?

armaghniac

There are loads of ships etc searching, but some indication of motive and so destination would make the search possible.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

There won't be a good ending to it all.

The investigation by the Malaysians is making the South African police's handling of the Reeva Steinkamp crime scene look really professional.