Donegal v Meath R4 NFL Mac Cumhaill Park, Ballyboyey 9/3/2014 @ 2:00pm

Started by agorm, March 02, 2014, 03:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sea The Stars

I heard the Meath team will line up a lot differently to what's named. Donal Keoghan at centre-back, Bryan Menton at midfield and Dalton McDonagh will start at centre-forward with a bit of a reshuffle going on in the forwards. Eamonn Wallace I heard won't start. I think Keoghan at centre-back would be a really positive move. I would like to see this position nailed down by someone once and for all and would love to see Keoghan given a go. Also the management need to change the midfield up a bit as it's still not working. The Tormey/O'Rourke partnership has struggled in the last two games.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

J70

Poor start for Donegal. Meath scoring on four attacks in a row. Winning everything at midfield.

04-01

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

thejuice

J70

thejuice

J70

thejuice

Just keeping our heads in front, seems like we are putting everything through Bray, sending it in long to him.

thejuice

thejuice

thejuice

Highland server seems to be overloaded now. LMFM hasn't worked all day  :-[ :-[