John Gilligan Shot

Started by Dinny Breen, March 01, 2014, 07:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 23, 2020, 04:26:46 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 23, 2020, 04:19:18 PM
When you say "a gun like the one used", it was a revolver like. I saw a Newstalk tweet that "police were investigating" whether the gun found was the murder weapon.

How f**king likely is it that the man keeps the murder weapon buried in his back yard?!

That's my point .... it's the same Colt revolver apparently but hardly the same gun.

Would you be surprised though?  The man did like to bury stuff - did he not have bags full of punts buried before he went into jail in the late 90s, obviously not knowing that by the time he came out the punt was replaced.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Main Street

His  house was being used to store drugs and a weapon was hidden on the property. Sounds more like the actions of  a grubby, small time hoodlum than a criminal mastermind at the top in the illegal drug trade. Why do people assume he must have a  criminal intelligence, of course the gun should be tested.  He hasn't learned how to earn another type of living at his age and time in life and is foolhardy enough to neglect the basic abc rules of  conducting a lowlife criminal activity.  No wonder he was holding his heavy head in his hands. A penny for his thoughts at that time.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Main Street on October 24, 2020, 11:51:33 AM
His  house was being used to store drugs and a weapon was hidden on the property. Sounds more like the actions of  a grubby, small time hoodlum than a criminal mastermind at the top in the illegal drug trade. Why do people assume he must have a  criminal intelligence, of course the gun should be tested.  He hasn't learned how to earn another type of living at his age and time in life and is foolhardy enough to neglect the basic abc rules of  conducting a lowlife criminal activity.  No wonder he was holding his heavy head in his hands. A penny for his thoughts at that time.

Wha other type of living did you have in mind for him?