Euro 2016 - France

Started by laoislad, February 23, 2014, 10:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: Sandino on February 23, 2014, 10:38:12 PM
Anybody any experience of travelling to difficult to get to away games, I like the idea of the Georgia match. Do you have to be a member of a supporters club?
I'll be going to this one.

The flights are horrible at the minute, best is about 350 to 400 return going via Turkey or Riga from London. Going to wait what the Abbey Travel package will be like, it'll be more expensive but flight times might be a bit better.

RE: Tickets, you have a better chance always when being a season ticket holder and having built up points from going to previous away games. Don't think you will have much trouble for the Georgia match. Sign up here
http://away.fai.ie/

Shamrock Shore

I assume that if I want to go to the home games with the 10yr old best best is to buy a 2014/2015 season ticket. Senior and junior.

When will these be available? I am a bit unsure of the dark workings of the FAI.

Looking forward to the joust agin the auld enemy Gibraltar.

Sandino

Quote from: ballinaman on February 24, 2014, 09:07:02 AM
Quote from: Sandino on February 23, 2014, 10:38:12 PM
Anybody any experience of travelling to difficult to get to away games, I like the idea of the Georgia match. Do you have to be a member of a supporters club?
I'll be going to this one.

The flights are horrible at the minute, best is about 350 to 400 return going via Turkey or Riga from London. Going to wait what the Abbey Travel package will be like, it'll be more expensive but flight times might be a bit better.

RE: Tickets, you have a better chance always when being a season ticket holder and having built up points from going to previous away games. Don't think you will have much trouble for the Georgia match. Sign up here
http://away.fai.ie/

Thanks, I was even unaware of the Abbey Travel option, it may be worth the extra cost to reduce the hassle. I think I will check out the ticket options as well. Thanks again for that!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

ballinaman

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 24, 2014, 10:22:30 AM
I assume that if I want to go to the home games with the 10yr old best best is to buy a 2014/2015 season ticket. Senior and junior.

When will these be available? I am a bit unsure of the dark workings of the FAI.

Looking forward to the joust agin the auld enemy Gibraltar.
2014/2015 season tickets will be available after the Turkey friendly in June I think. Definitely best value and get to pick you seat which you will have for all the games, Germany,Scotland,Poland will all be sell outs I reckon.

Yep, Sandino.
Just register with Abbey and they will email you with the package option when they have them. I normally DIY it but flight times are horrific this time round. Really want to get to Tblisi, looks a mad spot.

rodney trotter

Scotland away looking like its going to be played in Parkhead, be some atmosphere http://t.co/oxfusagZK4

Shamrock Shore

Took matters into my own hand and emailed the boys and girls in the FAI.

2014/2015 season tickets will be available at the end of March 2014.
I was surprised at how quick they responded tbh.

ballinaman

Booked. 343 euros and have to get flights to London yet. Pints are 81 cent in Tbilisi though 8)

Departure
12:55 Fri, 5 Sep    London - Stansted (STN)    Pegasus Airlines    Pegasus Airlines
Arrival
18:35 Fri, 5 Sep    Istanbul - Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW)    Aircraft type - 738    Class - Economy
    Connection - Change plane Check with airline for boarding time and gate!
Transfer duration: 5 hours 05 minutes
Departure
23:40 Fri, 5 Sep    Istanbul - Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW)    Pegasus Airlines    Pegasus Airlines
Arrival
02:50 Sat, 6 Sep    Tbilisi - Novo Alexeyevka (TBS)    Aircraft type - 738    Class - Economy

Return
Duration:
7 hours 25 minutes   
Departure
05:45 Mon, 8 Sep    Tbilisi - Novo Alexeyevka (TBS)    Air Baltic    Air Baltic
Arrival
08:20 Mon, 8 Sep    Riga - Riga (RIX)    Aircraft type - 73C    Class - Economy
    Connection - Change plane Check with airline for boarding time and gate!
Transfer duration: 1 hour 00 minutes
Departure
09:20 Mon, 8 Sep    Riga - Riga (RIX)    Air Baltic    Air Baltic
Arrival
10:10 Mon, 8 Sep    London - Gatwick (LGW)
Terminal S    Aircraft type - 73C    Class - Economy