The new President?

Started by T Fearon, February 22, 2014, 10:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

How? When the provincial council he led holds it's Senior Hurking Championship Final in the next calendar year after it should have been held,cannot enforce it's own rules in it's competitions,and is making a mess of it's most important major stadium development ever?

Kid Twist

Is the president not just a figurehead who hands out the odd medal and open the odd clubhouse. Previous president promised so much for ulster hurling and delivered so little. In my opinion a president has real power and provincial/county chairs rule their own roosts. Hurling will never improve in ulster with anti hurling men in important positions. Token gestures from croke park such as sending up 'hurling mentors' are done to pay lip service.

Kid Twist

I'd say he would be the best medal hander outer and speech maker in ulster alright, now he get his chance to shine on the all ireland stage. Good luck to him.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on February 22, 2014, 10:41:16 AM
Such negative comments.

In Aogán, we have a true gael, a gentleman and a man dedicated to making the positive changes to our association from grassroots to the higher echelons, across all codes. I, for one, am delighted to be represented by a fellow Ulster man. A visionary, who continues to do his club, county and province proud. This is great news for the GAA. Maith sibh to all of those who made it happen.

Ar aghaidh linn!
Who said that?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Shamrock Shore

Tony.

Sweet Lord. Please learn the difference between it's and its.

It's not difficult.

T Fearon

A FFS I know the difference but couldn't be arsed correcting the autos! I suppose you could say I'm not one of the President(apostrophe) s men! ;D

Itchy

Such negative comments.

In Aogán, we have a true gael, a gentleman and a man dedicated to making the positive changes to our association from grassroots to the higher echelons, across all codes. I, for one, am delighted to be represented by a fellow Ulster man. A visionary, who continues to do his club, county and province proud. This is great news for the GAA. Maith sibh to all of those who made it happen.

Ar aghaidh linn!

Great news for the GAA, Ulster and Cavan. Aogan will make a great president.

ONeill

Great boost for the Cavan economy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

Cavan now has the All Ireland Cardinal,the GAA president and no potholes.Let the good times roll

orangeman

Lovely man. Safe pair of hands. Great orator.

Good luck to him.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: hardstation on February 22, 2014, 11:14:25 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 22, 2014, 11:00:14 AM
Such negative comments.

Ar aghaidh linn!
Who said that?
Me. I was just throwing out the generic bullshite we are subjected to every time we get a new Uachtarán.
Jesus, you are an angry man

Syferus

What a strange name. Sounds like we've elected a Game of Thrones character.

Syferus

Quote from: hardstation on February 22, 2014, 01:50:35 PM
Ah, come on. Say what you like about the man but he has a crackin' name.

Never said being lead by a man with a name fit for a Middle Ages king was a bad thing.

Itchy

Quote from: Syferus on February 22, 2014, 01:49:30 PM
What a strange first name. Sounds like we've elected a Game of Thrones character.

Interesting observation Syphilis.