Teachers, Head's of Department, Principles, lecturers- Help needed

Started by supersarsfields, February 16, 2014, 09:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Hi All, hoping the Gaaboard might be able to come to the rescue. Have a few questions regarding selection of Examination boards for schools and training centres in Northern Ireland. Just wondering if anyone on here would be involved in deciding which examination board their centre uses and would be able to answer a couple of general questions via PM?

Milltown Row2

For training centers we use various examination bodies, CCEA, City and Guilds, ETC, and OCR to name the main ones, the training centre basically applies for a course, if we don't have approval we have to apply for it, fill in a form and show by means of staffing and skills withing centre that you can deliver the course, it's goes to a visiting External Verifier from the awarding body who visits the centre and gives the approval to deliver the award.

Not sure how it's done in schools though I'd imagine it would be similar
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

You're probably better off asking between the hours of 9am to 3pm excluding time for breaks at 10am for an hour and at 1pm for an hour and a half. Unless of course they are on another week off which in that case you haven't a hope if getting in touch with one.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rossfan

And then there's Head's of Departments.
I ask you --- Are there no English classes up North ( or os at oll Olstherscotch??)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on February 16, 2014, 09:57:21 PM
He means sticking to the principle of not changing exam board to find the handiest exam for the lazy wee cnuts.

That's not true, he's other reasons for the post, though I do look for the handiest course :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersarsfields

Quote from: Rossfan on February 16, 2014, 10:09:37 PM
And then there's Head's of Departments.
I ask you --- Are there no English classes up North ( or os at oll Olstherscotch??)

Slightly concerned it took you an extra 15mins to pick up on this.

Must do better.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.