Shameless Plug

Started by screenexile, February 12, 2014, 03:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 13, 2014, 03:17:39 PM
So am i  not charitable because i dont have an interest in helping some random person win a weekend away? Ok then...

You asked why people do it. I did it because screenexile asked so politely. There's no obligation.

screenexile

So am i  not charitable because i dont have an interest in helping some random person win a weekend away? Ok then...

I'm not forcing you, just that my mate is trying hard to win this competition and there are quite a few people on here might be able to help out. . . if you can't no odds.

tyrone girl

I asked what would entice people to do it. If it was for Screenexile himself then yes i probably would but for a friend? Then i cant be bothered.

Im like that generally with all them facebook posts of people asking me to vote for friends and friends of friends to win weddings etc etc.

If that makes me uncharitable or whatever the case may be then i guess il live with that!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 13, 2014, 03:30:45 PM
I asked what would entice people to do it. If it was for Screenexile himself then yes i probably would but for a friend? Then i cant be bothered.

Im like that generally with all them facebook posts of people asking me to vote for friends and friends of friends to win weddings etc etc.

If that makes me uncharitable or whatever the case may be then i guess il live with that!

Off topic does anyone else think Facebook is a load of balls??

Jonah

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 13, 2014, 03:31:43 PM

It's a great that a "Like" can cure cancer in fairness.

tyrone girl

Quote from: screenexile on February 13, 2014, 03:27:39 PM

I'm not forcing you, just that my mate is trying hard to win this competition and there are quite a few people on here might be able to help out. . . if you can't no odds.

Ok will do for ya even tho im being a hypocrite. Was a genuine question though at the beginning as i dont see how people can be bothered.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Jonah on February 13, 2014, 03:35:49 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 13, 2014, 03:31:43 PM

It's a great that a "Like" can cure cancer in fairness.

I shared a money angel this morning. Told the boss to feck off there at lunch time.

shawshank

Just did it there, hope Paul is a GAA man

Tyrone girl is a hypocrite

Hardy

Why would I waste fifteen seconds of my life by going to Facebook to like Lough Eske's page and vote for some randomer to win a weekend away? That'd make as much sense as wasting a minute of my life typing a post asking why would I waste fifteen seconds of my life by going to Facebook to like Lough Eske's page and vote for some randomer to win a weekend away.

tyrone girl

Haha i know i am. I blatantly say i dont do them things and they are the biggest pile of shite but felt sorry for aul screenexile there being all nice of himself so decided to do it for him  8)

tyrone girl

Quote from: Hardy on February 13, 2014, 03:48:56 PM
Why would I waste fifteen seconds of my life by going to Facebook to like Lough Eske's page and vote for some randomer to win a weekend away? That'd make as much sense as wasting a minute of my life typing a post asking why would I waste fifteen seconds of my life by going to Facebook to like Lough Eske's page and vote for some randomer to win a weekend away.

If that was the case then there would be little posts on Gaaboard. Is there a problem with me asking my first question?  Believe it or not i wouldnt have been the only person thinking it.  By the way if i want to waste 15 seconds or however long typing something then thats my 15 seconds to waste however i like. If your going to be pedantic about the whole thing then you wasted a few seconds yourself there!!! Wise up

Hardy

screenexile

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 13, 2014, 03:52:32 PM
Quote from: Hardy on February 13, 2014, 03:48:56 PM

If that was the case then there would be little posts on Gaaboard. Is there a problem with me asking my first question?  Believe it or not i wouldnt have been the only person thinking it.  By the way if i want to waste 15 seconds or however long typing something then thats my 15 seconds to waste however i like. If your going to be pedantic about the whole thing then you wasted a few seconds yourself there!!! Wise up

A charitable Tyrone person . . . who'd have thought!!!

Cheers TG!! ;)

screenexile

My mate won!!!

Thanks everyone who voted... much appreciated!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.