An Mhí v Ard Mhacha, NFL Div 2, Round 3, Navan, Saturday 1st March 2014

Started by BennyCake, February 10, 2014, 07:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

thejuice

thejuice

Hardy

We're getting an awful runaround here. Armagh scoring at will against the wind. Our defence has no answer. We could be five points down but for the two lucky goals. I fear the second half when the elements will see most of it played in our half.

Armaghgeddon

Armagh refusing to lie down and lose after the two goals.
A good mentality to have but I think a third goal from Meath would definitely end it.
Meath just seem to walk through Armagh's defence but it is the same story at the other end of the pitch.
Harold is having a good game and score an excellent point at the end of first half.

Hardy

Hardy

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on March 01, 2014, 07:42:39 PM
A good mentality to have but I think a third goal from Meath would definitely end it.
Meath just seem to walk through Armagh's defence but it is the same story at the other end of the pitch.
Harold is having a good game and score an excellent point at the end of first half.

The poor goals given away could be the killer however Armagh have hung in there and need a big second half performance to win this game.

Johnny Tightlips

Having a big bet on armagh over 17.5 points here in the second half. Decent wind advantage and armagh love a goal.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: Hardy on March 01, 2014, 07:48:14 PM
Quote from: Armaghgeddon on March 01, 2014, 07:46:27 PM
Quote from: Hardy on March 01, 2014, 07:45:33 PM
Graham doesn't seem to own an overcoat or an anorak.

Has a scarf though.

That's a very metrosexual looking knot on it.

;D

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 01, 2014, 07:49:29 PM
Quote from: Armaghgeddon on March 01, 2014, 07:42:39 PM

The poor goals given away could be the killer however Armagh have hung in there and need a big second half performance to win this game.

Was cursing the first goal.
Not that he could have stopped second goal, I did think for a goalkeeper he was a little slow getting back up.

On a side note have Harold at 33/1 to score a goal.

thejuice

thejuice