An Mhí v Ard Mhacha, NFL Div 2, Round 3, Navan, Saturday 1st March 2014

Started by BennyCake, February 10, 2014, 07:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sea The Stars

I agree with juice - this game is not a foregone conclusion. All the talk about the players Armagh are missing but what about Meath - Conor Gillespie, Brian Meade, David Dalton, Donnacha Tobin and a handful of subs all out plus Cillian O'Sullivan and Mickey Newman are doubtful. I reckon Mick O'Dowd come be missing close to a third of his panel which is quite a lot considering it's only a 30 man panel !

The defeat to Monaghan has kind of re-calibrated expectations in Meath - my own included. To be fair I think Meath were on an upward curve coming into the Monaghan game but the nature of the defeat and the performance, nobody's really sure what to expect again. A win over Armagh tonight would least settle everything down again.

Oraisteach

Can anyone tell me what radio station is covering the match?  Thanks.

Sea The Stars

LMFM will be in anyway but I think Louth are playing tonight too so coverage will be split between the two. Game also on Setanta Sports 1 if you have access to that channel.

thejuice

We're underway in navan. Meath are playing left to right as you face your radio.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Main Street

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Meath 0-04
Armagh 0-02

After 13 mins

G Reilly and m Newman with scores

Main Street

thejuice

Meath 1-04
Armagh 0-04

After 19 mins

Armagh goalie dropped shot into net

Captain Obvious

thejuice

thejuice