Armagh vs. Down NFL Div. 2 7th Feb. 2014

Started by Oraisteach, February 02, 2014, 08:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Boylesports odds, 11/8 Armagh,8/11 Down and a very attractive 15/2 the draw

Sandy Hill

Anyone know the story with Brendan Donaghy? Big miss for us!!
"Stercus accidit"

Mourne Rover

The Down team, according to the county board's twitter, shows only one change from the Monaghan match, which is something of a surprise.

Shane Harrison
Daniel McCartan
Peter Turley
Darren O'Hagan
Ryan Boyle
Aidan Carr
Conor Garvey
Kevin McKernan
Ryan Mallon
Darragh O'Hanlon
Mark Poland
Jerome Johnston
Donal O'Hare
Niall Madine
Conor Maginn

BennyCake

What's the situation regarding Aaron Kernan? When will he be back?

theticklemister

Game live on premiersports. If u have virgin u will get that. Im watching more GAA on the box in Britain than i did in Ireland at this time of year!

Brick Tamlin

DennistheMenace

illdecide

You couldn't possibly call this match tonight as both teams are poor and under strength. A bit of luck on the night or a referee decision could decide the game. I think Armagh could sneak this one by 1-2Pt's but the best bet on the game will be for who will get the black cards that'll be dished out tonight?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mackers

Quote from: illdecide on February 07, 2014, 10:06:29 AM
You couldn't possibly call this match tonight as both teams are poor and under strength. A bit of luck on the night or a referee decision could decide the game. I think Armagh could sneak this one by 1-2Pt's but the best bet on the game will be for who will get the black cards that'll be dished out tonight?
Looks like the weather is going to add to the lottery too......wouldn't be placing any bets on this game.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

T Fearon

Lump what Hughie Morgan owes Armagh County Board on a home victory at 11/8!

ardchieftain

Must win game for Armagh. Am liking the look of our forward line but Vernon in full back has me worried. Off to pick up the tickets now.

general

Forgive me, but is it not possible to pay at the turnstiles anymore?

BennyCake

Quote from: general on February 07, 2014, 12:57:55 PM
Forgive me, but is it not possible to pay at the turnstiles anymore?

You can but it's £13 rather than £9. I suppose the GAA want to try and avoid handling money at the turnstiles. Makes sense I suppose after the Casement hijacking a few years ago.

Fuzzman

Oraisteach

Anyone know if there's radio coverage of the match?