2014 Sigerson

Started by Any craic, January 28, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

Clarke must be operating out of the Crossmaglen campus. Courses there start in January.
Stronghold you should stop being so defensive, you'd swear you had something to hide  8)

stronghold

Quote from: bogball88 on February 20, 2014, 09:43:51 PM
Quote from: stronghold on February 20, 2014, 07:22:33 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on February 20, 2014, 10:25:41 AM
Quote from: on the sideline on February 19, 2014, 10:06:22 AM
Who is the P. Hughes on the UUJ team? Is it Peter Hughes who is on the Tyrone panel?

I believe so, back at the Poly finishing off his Construction course part time

Bog ball don't be such an asshole. The P Hughes is Pat Hughes of Sligo. By the way I think Peter Huhes did Physiotherapy

Stronghold your right Peter Hughes did do physio however you will also find that before he started his physio degree he had completed 2 years of a Construction Engineering Management degree and since completing his physio degree a couple of years ago he has returned part time to complete his original degree. Sorry for getting the wrong P Hughes though.

Asshole a bit strong, no? :o
Agree a bit strong. Peter Hughes is a very genuine fella.
Thought you where having a go at him.

stronghold

Quote from: ck on February 20, 2014, 09:46:01 PM
Clarke must be operating out of the Crossmaglen campus. Courses there start in January.
Stronghold you should stop being so defensive, you'd swear you had something to hide  8)
CK what is your problem apart from living in the dark ages. You claim to have served on the Higher Education Committee. If that is the case then you should know that many many courses and students start in January. I only respond to counteract your lies. We know you are obsessed with the Poly, are you now also obsessed with Jamie as well. Don't have to be defensive your every post stinks of your normal obsession, jealousy and the usual academic snobbery. Then again you claim to be from Sligo, support the traditional universities! and listen to Stephen Nolan each morning.

Any craic

See Ciaran Kilkenny set up a goal for St Pats vs Oisin McConville's DkIT at the Irish Daily Mail Trench Cup. This is from the first-half.. they're in the second-half now... St Pat's are winning easy, second goal by Cormac Costello -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1XsgpuVgc

Milltown Row2

The Maynooth and UCC game looks to be a goodin, Bookies can't separate them, So I've plumbed for the draw at 7/1, any streams for these games or radio?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Any craic

This is better from Ciaran Kilkenny, scoring a great point and setting up a third goal to seal the win for St Pat's here at Queens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50V7UAuVY4

rodney trotter

Few Cavan lads on both teams. St Pats do well in Trench every year, but never go up to Sigerson which is strange

ck

Quote from: stronghold on February 21, 2014, 09:34:25 AM
Quote from: ck on February 20, 2014, 09:46:01 PM
CK what is your problem apart from living in the dark ages. You claim to have served on the Higher Education Committee. If that is the case then you should know that many many courses and students start in January. I only respond to counteract your lies. We know you are obsessed with the Poly, are you now also obsessed with Jamie as well. Don't have to be defensive your every post stinks of your normal obsession, jealousy and the usual academic snobbery. Then again you claim to be from Sligo, support the traditional universities! and listen to Stephen Nolan each morning.

Ah now Stronghold ur awful easy wound up. My obsession is with colleges who play illegal players, simple as that. Sigerson is a terrific gaa tradition and long may it continue.
If you (I'm assuming you are one of the UUJ back room team?) have legal players this year then good luck to you.

ck

Anyone have teams for semi finals? Also is the final being televised on tg4?

NAG1

Quote from: ck on February 21, 2014, 02:47:27 PM
Anyone have teams for semi finals? Also is the final being televised on tg4?

The semi finals are being streamed for a small fee, I am sure a quick google search could lead you to the site.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rodney trotter

Aertv is the site. Sigerson Final is live on Tg4 tomorrow.

Any craic

Video: See first-half action from today's Irish Daily Mail Semi-final at Queens between NUIM and UCC.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA5VYmj5Qk4

angstrom

Anyone got the exact link to the streaming channel.

ross4life

Quote from: Any craic on February 21, 2014, 01:52:37 PM
This is better from Ciaran Kilkenny, scoring a great point and setting up a third goal to seal the win for St Pat's here at Queens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50V7UAuVY4
Good play from Senan Kilbride on that Kilkenny point & is that final pass on the 3rd goal from Diarmuid Murtagh?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open