Rotten republic..

Started by lawnseed, January 19, 2014, 01:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

::)

If you're that "passionate" about this do something about it. Maybe do something about the northern ones while you're there.

lawnseed

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 29, 2014, 08:40:41 AM
::)

If you're that "passionate" about this do something about it. Maybe do something about the northern ones while you're there.
didn't I rant about the sliveen conal mc devitt..  ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

lawnseed

Very sad story today about a couple in laois who lost their baby. Theyve been trying to highlight the problem/cause since and getting stonewalled (sounds familar) now it turns out staff have been writing letters also trying to highlight the problems from even before the tragedy.. Ignored as well..  Somebody do something. People can lay on pavements for a couple of days to get concert tickets.. Sweet jeez a child is dead.. But i'm alright jack

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Lawnseed are you an OWC on the WUM? You are seriously going out of your way to foster hostility.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on January 31, 2014, 10:36:48 PM
Lawnseed are you an OWC on the WUM? You are seriously going out of your way to foster hostility.
Coming from the i'm alright jack of this board the guy who stands outside pissing in through the window. The gimp has said sorry so that makes it all better.

Some fellas seem to think that theres an agenda here. The points made are taken straight from irish media sources. Burying your head in the sand or not watching the news wont stop this filth. Shooting the messinger?
Where are the solutions? We are great garth brooks is coming here shut up lawnseed isnt a cure and I dont do brown envelopes.. Not rot here

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lawnseed

lawnseed

theres something going on with the guards that's not right. now the ombudsman's office is swept for bugging devices by an English security firm without informing shatter or the head of the guards of the suspicions. in other words the ombudsman's office think that the gardai themselves may have been listening to what was going on in that office. keystone cops wouldn't have a look in

All of a Sludden

I'll agree with you on the above for a change. Commissioner Barbrady is claiming that the team who conducted the sweep of the GSOC offices may have acted illegally.  ::) The man is a clown.

The majority of staff at the GSOC are former Gardai, cops investigating cops. Typical.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 10, 2014, 11:53:44 PM
I'll agree with you on the above for a change. Commissioner Barbrady is claiming that the team who conducted the sweep of the GSOC offices may have acted illegally.  ::) The man is a clown.

The majority of staff at the GSOC are former Gardai, cops investigating cops. Typical.
the shinners would have swept the place with their equipment for the average industrial wage ;)
BARBRADY ;D ;D I like it

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on February 10, 2014, 11:58:39 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 10, 2014, 11:53:44 PM

the shinners would have swept the place with their equipment for the average industrial wage ;)
BARBRADY ;D ;D I like it

Like I said, he's no Shinner.

Or else he has a defective memory.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

I'm surprised Hayseed hasn't been opening threads all over the place about the Nordie Health Service and the problems in the A/E.
5 deaths due to poor A/E Dept at the RV Hospital and it looks like a cover up by someone.
I probably missed it somewhere among his many (sc)utterings.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on February 11, 2014, 07:17:37 PM
I'm surprised Hayseed hasn't been opening threads all over the place about the Nordie Health Service and the problems in the A/E.
5 deaths due to poor A/E Dept at the RV Hospital and it looks like a cover up by someone.
so attack is the best form of defence? this is the 'rotten republic' thread all you do is try to point out the shortcomings of nordieland. I never said this statelet was perfect nor any other state was perfect either. in a recent EC survey the republic rode high in its citizens opinions that it was amongst the most corrupt in Europe only surpassed by the old favourites like Italy and Greece. 79% reckoned they had been affected by corruption. 79% you think that's ok?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: lawnseed on February 12, 2014, 09:15:50 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 11, 2014, 07:17:37 PM
so attack is the best form of defence? this is the 'rotten republic' thread all you do is try to point out the shortcomings of nordieland. I never said this statelet was perfect nor any other state was perfect either. in a recent EC survey the republic rode high in its citizens opinions that it was amongst the most corrupt in Europe only surpassed by the old favourites like Italy and Greece. 79% reckoned they had been affected by corruption. 79% you think that's ok?

Well at least it's the vast majority isn't it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.