The cops couldn't catch the cold

Started by orangeman, January 11, 2014, 12:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: lawnseed on April 23, 2014, 07:49:14 AM
Heres the latest. After failing to hault or even stem the flow of farm equipment being taken of irish farmers north and south of the border. The psni have decided to start dishing out fines for not have numberplates on things like slurry tankers and silage trailers.  nice..  :P

That's typical.

Those bloody farmers can't abide by the law at all. They deserve big fines.

blewuporstuffed

Heres the latest. After failing to hault or even stem the flow of farm equipment being taken of irish farmers north and south of the border. The psni have decided to start dishing out fines for not have numberplates on things like slurry tankers and silage trailers.  nice..  :P
i dont see how the two things are related  :-\
Surly farmers should have to abide by the rules of the road like everyone else?
If they started fining tractors/trailers without lights & indicators as well it would do no harm either
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Hardy

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 23, 2014, 09:04:06 AM
If they started fining tractors/trailers without lights & indicators as well it would do no harm either

Them especially, I say.

Rossfan

When will they start issuing fines for murdering the English Language I wonder ? ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on April 23, 2014, 02:34:04 PM

When will they start issuing fines for murdering the English "Language" I wonder ? ::)
ahhh yes indeedy... English 'language' no need for capital letter at the beginning of this. MOOOOOHH
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Hardy on April 23, 2014, 10:55:41 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 23, 2014, 09:04:06 AM

Them especially, I say.
:)