Being Mike Tyson

Started by bennydorano, January 08, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Starting now on Fox - looks interesting

Wildweasel74

couldnt be any funnier than his appearance on Charlie sheen's roast, that lisp of his and girlie voice is hilariously for the baddest man on the plantet

bennydorano

I'll be watching the rest of that series, looks good.

It's (He) a bit sad, he's in it for the ££ presumably, but his prolifigacy was beautifully summed up on about the third line in the show - 'I live in a nice area now, i've earned it, years ago I would have given the house away to some girl i'd met 10 minutes previously'.

You couldn't not like him. I was a huge fan though.

Cold tea

Quote from: bennydorano on January 08, 2014, 10:33:48 PM
I'll be watching the rest of that series, looks good.

It's (He) a bit sad, he's in it for the ££ presumably, but his prolifigacy was beautifully summed up on about the third line in the show - 'I live in a nice area now, i've earned it, years ago I would have given the house away to some girl i'd met 10 minutes previously'.

You couldn't not like him. I was a huge fan though.

A complete ballbag then.

The Iceman

It's a fantastic show Benny-  it was on over here a few months back and I was engrossed. Huge fan of him too.  Very vulnerable raw interviews and insights into his past.
I don't condone his past but I respect how he is trying to deal with it and it's very interesting to watch that journey and see into the old Tyson.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Cold tea

Quote from: The Iceman on January 09, 2014, 04:30:07 PM
It's a fantastic show Benny-  it was on over here a few months back and I was engrossed. Huge fan of him too.  Very vulnerable raw interviews and insights into his past.
I don't condone his past but I respect how he is trying to deal with it and it's very interesting to watch that journey and see into the old Tyson.

Always amazes me how people can look past someone being a complete tr**p and in this case a convicted rapist because they are famous - what a f**king world we live in.

bennydorano

It always amazes me when trolls feign faux indignation.

The Iceman

Quote from: Cold tea on January 10, 2014, 10:24:01 AM

Always amazes me how people can look past someone being a complete tr**p and in this case a convicted rapist because they are famous - what a f**king world we live in.

The man served his sentence, has shown remorse and sought forgiveness. That's good enough for me. My sentiments for him have nothing to do with him personally. I admire his skill in the ring and appreciate his role in modern day boxing....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Cold tea

Quote from: The Iceman on January 10, 2014, 06:51:24 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on January 10, 2014, 10:24:01 AM

The man served his sentence, has shown remorse and sought forgiveness. That's good enough for me. My sentiments for him have nothing to do with him personally. I admire his skill in the ring and appreciate his role in modern day boxing....

So rape away as long as you say sorry  - you're some dickhead!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Cold tea

Quote from: bennydorano on January 10, 2014, 06:27:01 PM

Someone's a troll because they think a hero of your's is a sc**bag!

Minder

I don't think he has shown remorse as he still maintains he was innocent.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bennydorano

Quote from: Cold tea on January 11, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

Looking at your posting history your just an angry, contrary being. Calm down.

Tyson is what he is. I've his autobiography sitting beside me here, so i'll have a better insight into the man in a week or so, tune in for updates.

Minder

Quote from: bennydorano on January 11, 2014, 01:46:32 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on January 11, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

Looking at your posting history your just an angry, contrary being. Calm down.

Tyson is what he is. I've his autobiography sitting beside me here, so i'll have a better insight into the man in a week or so, tune in for updates.

I have read about the first 50 pages, when you look at his childhood/"upbringing" he actually turned out quite well !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"