immigration hardly room to swing a cat

Started by lawnseed, January 08, 2014, 09:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

At time when there is a considerable effort here and in scotland to get away from england our eastern european friends cant get enough of the place. The beebs programme last night showed the extent of the numbers currently in england and a projection of numbers expected to arrive. Hundreds of thousands possibly a million. They are worried. 2/3 children born in england parents are immigrants or 1st generation brits.. With ukip on the up.. What does dandy dave do next?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lawnseed on January 08, 2014, 09:31:38 AM
At time when there is a considerable effort here and in scotland to get away from england our eastern european friends cant get enough of the place. The beebs programme last night showed the extent of the numbers currently in england and a projection of numbers expected to arrive. Hundreds of thousands possibly a million. They are worried. 2/3 children born in england parents are immigrants or 1st generation brits.. With ukip on the up.. What does dandy dave do next?

Who cares? Did anyone watch benifit street? What a shower of scumbags, generated from having a system that gives them free housing and money without it being means tested properly, generations of dolers would be more worrying than immigrants coming over to work (well a fair percentage are)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 08, 2014, 09:38:52 AM

Who cares? Did anyone watch benifit street? What a shower of scumbags, generated from having a system that gives them free housing and money without it being means tested properly, generations of dolers would be more worrying than immigrants coming over to work (well a fair percentage are)

They reckon that Benefit street was staged in parts. I'm sure its not far off the mark mind you!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 08, 2014, 09:42:17 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 08, 2014, 09:38:52 AM

They reckon that Benefit street was staged in parts. I'm sure its not far off the mark mind you!

Stage, but by hack they are dirt birds
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on January 08, 2014, 09:50:54 AM
People from other countries coming to live in our country??

That's not on. You'd never catch us feckin off to live in other countries.......

My wee bro back off to Oz next week  :(

ONeill

To tell you the truth I'm sick of it.

Any time I go home all I see are these dirty faces and stupid accents leeching off you for money or rummaging through rubbish. They're a drain visibly and economically. It's time to stop Derry wans marrying into the Red Hand country.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

StGallsGAA

Britain raped the world's resources for 2 centuries and now the pigeons are coming home to roost.

Aristo 60

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 08, 2014, 10:54:57 AM
Britain raped the world's resources for 2 centuries and now the pigeons are coming home to roost.

+1

Was making the same argument to wans over Christmas

Sidney

"I'm not a racist but..."

Saffrongael

That's not on. You'd never catch us feckin off to live in other countries.......

Don't think too many left our shores because of an attractive benefit system in another country.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 08, 2014, 01:36:07 PM

Don't think too many left our shores because of an attractive benefit system in another country.

That's true but in fairness the Poles (and others) in England and elsewhere do a fair amount of work. I'd say the ratio between immigrants and British Citzens working the benefit systems is a lot higher in the British Citzens side.

There is bound to be a stat on that

OakleafCounty

I used to live in uni halls with a few Nigerians who told me that Nigerians started coming to Ireland rather than England due to welfare. I remember thinking that it's really fucked up to go to a country for welfare rather than a job.

Eamonnca1

I hope none of youse have to emigrate any time soon.

lawnseed

No doubt this is an important election issue. It may be that ukip could become kingmakers the liberals look like they re going to get a kicking. New rules regarding seasonal agric labour will cause big problems for farmers.. Even Indian and paki 1st generation immigrants want tighter controls to prevent more of their countrymen following them to England's green and pleasent land. Short of setting up gestapo type squads to gather up illegal immigrants theres not alot the Brits can do.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Kidder81

Don't know how anyone can compare the Irish emigrating to what has happened here. Don't know anyone that emigrated because they wanted to get tax credits, dole, free housing etc & taking the whole family with them.

Now someone made the point of our own work shy useless hoors here that sit all their lives on benefits, that's true but why take thousands and thousands more in to do the same ? And it doesent make you some sort of right wing racist for thinking that.